[remove]

Hey, I am looking to join a well established community, I’m tired of joining servers, going to through interviews and applications just to learn that everything they advertise themselves with is absolut BS.

About myself:

• 7+ years of experience on FiveM (mainly as LEO, but I am a decent CIV)
  • basic knowledge of texture editing and server upkeep
  • absolute fan of realism in roleplay

The server that I am looking for should be definitely whitelisted and have a proper age limit (16 and up, preferably 18 and up). It doesn’t have to have 500 member, but frequent patrols with 25+ online players would be ideal. Also as mentioned before, RP should be as realistic as possible. I prefer Vmenu based server over any framework with an economy system because I belive that as soon as “money” gets in the play, people tend to get greedy and RP will suffer. Talking about money, “pay or donate to win” is an absolute no go. I am willing to eventually financially contribute to a server if I feel like the community will actually stay up longer than 2 months before it gets shut down over childish power fights or similar.

I mentioned earlier, I am an experienced LEO on FiveM, but I am absolutely okay with joining a department, preferred LSPD or “City” department in the low ranks and maybe work my way up.
I was before holding the rank of sergeant and lieutenant within my previous communities. Also, I was involved in training and recruitment before as well. But all that is not needed.

Just looking for a decent server to grow with.

Hey man, I run a newer community called “Urban Life RP”. As we’re newer, we’re looking for more active players who can help grow our community. We have a lot to offer and are not 100K or die, or a “gang-oriented” server, we’re a Serious RP server based around the San Andreas lore. I know you may be looking for specifically a vMenu server, but a lot of our players come from vMenu and tend to find Economy more enjoyable because of the true realism. vMenu, yes you can be realistic, but it’ll never be truly realistic due to the fact you’re spawning cars out of a menu. There’s no real progression or reason to value your items or character because, at the end of the day, you didn’t really earn or work for anything. That’s my personal opinion on it, but anyways we’re just a tiny community trying to work our way up and would love to have you, please consider checking out our server bazaar post to see what we have to offer. We’ve been up for about 2 and a half months going onto our third and everything has been flowing smoothly. I’m the only founder & developer of ULRP and it plans to stay that way. Feel free to DM me if you’re interested, there’s also a discord link in my post and you’ll be able to find more information on how to connect, server rules, and more there.

Collective RP is opening this coming Saturday. We are semi allowlist.

Hey Aztec,

Looks like you got a lot of requirements, and I don’t know if I can make all of them, but I would figure throw out my server as an option for you too. I too am an experienced FiveM vet that has gone through his ups and downs as many communities have failed to provide me with a lasting home. So, I decided to start my own to finally try to provide what I thought was missing from FiveM for people like me. It is pretty much brand new as I only started doing play testing on it about a month ago. I do not have the player base or anything yet, but I am hoping to get that with consistent good sessions and that can only be done with dedicated good players. I am willing to work on my end to try to make people satisfied, but I also need the support of a proper player base.

Some things about me:
5+ years on FiveM (Mixture of LEO and CIV)
Been learning to develop now for a year or so
Strive for realism in my sessions, even won an award on a server for it once interestingly enough
Have a bunch of leadership experience in both real life and in fivem
I am also a Criminal Justice Major with a background somewhat in legal studies

This is just so that you can see that I am not bsing you and that you can see that this community is probably going in a similar direction you are looking for. If you are not interested since it is a bit of an upstart, that’s fair but if you are then check us out here and come say hi in the discord!

Farm Country Roleplay | North Carolina Based | Small Town Southern Feel | Hiring Police & Fire/EMS | Whitelisted | Story Driven | Custom Assets | Looking for Experienced Civs - FiveM Server Development / Server Bazaar - Cfx.re Community