Looking for a very simple, and lightweight server to participate actively with

I’ve not used FiveM since 2018-2019. When I did, there was this nice server I can’t recall the name of which I was active daily on. No graphical mods really, not a lot of custom cars, no heavy economy overhead. It was just a very simple, and sort of old-fashioned “imagine everything yourself” server.

I’m looking for some more of these. I like smaller player-counts, where you’ll have like 20 people or so in Sandy Shores or up North. I know this section is more geared towards servers saying “join us!”, so I hope this is still within the bounds.

1 Like

Hi I’m part of a server called Nexus we are low pop but great RP. We are just setting up for Christmas! It’s a very optimized server and runs great. There’s a lot of hidden stuff around the city and everyone loves to help each other! We are a close knit community! We do a lot of Community Events and are looking for LEO/EMS/Mechanics. Hop in the Discord and come check us out!

1 Like

Hey there! Signal One Roleplay is a new small community that recently opened that has a bright future! We are not economy based and we think you’ll be a perfect fit! Check us out here.

Hello,

If you’re still looking for a community to join, check out FreshStart Roleplay! We are run by two, Long-Term Experienced FiveM Members with backgrounds in communities such as DoJRP.

Join our discord here and we can get you started: FreshStart Roleplay Fan Server

You can give us a try! We usually have 15-25 people during peak hours, friendly and helpful community to get you back on track!

Come check out Public Safety of San Andreas. Public Safety of San Andreas | EUP | Custom CAD/MDT | Custom Postal Map | Hiring LEO, Fire/EMS, Dispatch and Civs | Custom Cars/Weapons

Orange State Roleplay Community

We strive for professionalism and fun. We hold our members to a high, yet reasonable standard. We’re very confident in this community. We hope to build friendships with our members and take roleplay to a whole new level.

What we offer:

• Age 14+ (Mature)
  • vMenu
  • Realistic Scripts
  • Character Development
  • Whitelisted
  • Friendly Staff and Members
  • Controller Friendly
  • Great Civilian Vehicles
  • In Game CAD
  • Well Organized
  • SASP, LSPD, and BCSO are open LEO departments.
  • Custom LEO Liveries
  • Civilian MP Clothes, EUP, & LEO Peds
  • Many Opportunities.
  • DOJRP & OCRP styled community.

[Community Link]: Orange State Roleplay