Looking for a server

Hey all,

So as many I have been seriously enjoying watching fellow streamer on the no pixel server. As many will know the time it takes to queue in is crazy.

I am looking for a server that has very simular design and layout as no pixel to start my streaming RP. Please hit me up with any promo vids or images on servers like this.

Hello, we have the community for you. It’s called SplatRP. We allow anyone to record and make content. To join us, join our Discord, and create an account on our new website.

Do you happen to have screenshot of the ui and more information on the server

I can grab a screenshot. We’ve just started recruitment, and still getting things sorted. Heres a link to our Forum post for the meantime. It is like NoPixel though SplatRP - Whitelisted | Custom Assets | Realistic | splatrp.xyz | discord.io/splatrp

Hey Rossatron!

I understand you’re looking for a NoPixel-like server. While we have some features NoPixel has, why not try something totally different? A lot of viewers are looking for something new. Check out our post which has a newly made YouTube video at the top and see what you think.

About me (owner); I am a Software Engineer professionally, working in the industry with no intentions of making our community my primary source of income. I find this fun to do and making brand new never-seen-before scripts is exciting to me. I don’t dream of making cash off people here. My point is to turn everything back around into the server to ensure that this place becomes as popular as NoPixel, by hiring the right people and paying the right developers.

While our population is still roughly at 4-10 people per day, we only opened a month ago and we’re already soaring with activity. I have fixed major bugs related to our framework that have taken other servers over a year to fix. My motivation is to build things that the players enjoy. There’s nothing like writing a custom MDT script that the cops can’t live without and would never dream of replacing. That is true success.

Anyway… Check it out, see what you think. I don’t think copying NoPixel is the key here. I think presenting something different, something new is the best way to go.

Besides, who is to say you can’t play on multiple servers for the most amount of exposure?

Hi, thank you for the information. I understand what you are saying. For me it’s more the ui side of no pixel I like the most as it works. I have tried many other servers recently who just have very little change from just gta v gameplay. I will check out the server soon

1 Like

Hello, here are the screenshots for SplatRP. We still editing some things but this is the gist of it.

Come check us out, we might lack a few of the things on the script aspect, but we have many similar features, and we allow streamers on server!

Appreciate you stopping by! Good luck on your hunt.

Are you looking for a server? We have a very new developed server and would love to have you. We do role play. Our discord is:

You are welcome to check out our facebook page for videos and events that we do!
Devise Roleplay | Facebook

We also have some citizens that regularly stream (nightly) so you could check it out that way, as well. Stop in our discord if you have questions! discord.gg/deviserp

Try us Purple Sky Roleplay Completely new but growing FivePD community. We use EUP and lots more good and well maintained scripts. We are a very SeriousRP server and looking for new people always. Server gets frequent updates with new things! We recently just opened up civrp combined with FivePD. Civ RP is whitelisted at this time until we get more LEO We are starting fresh so get some loyalty in and work your way up!! Anyone can be a cop here but have to work some to rank up! Come take a glance!

I know we are not exactly what you are looking for, but tbh, there are so many no-pixel copies its ridicules. It’s up there with the DOJ clones. Why not try something completely different? We offer the same professional and quality-controlled experience as DOJ or other big servers, but with the added freedom from very little limitations. If you want more information or have questions, come talk to us over here NEORP 1.5

Hi there~!

If you are looking for a good server to join, I would highly recommend Bastion. Its built on an entirely custom framework and offers a refreshingly unique take on the FiveM roleplay experience.

I will say though, this server is incredibly unique, and will differ form No Pixel. However you will find a very similar attention to detail and level of organization in the design of Bastion.

Take a look and let us know what you think!

We are an economy server looking for civs join us today! Nightlight Roleplay | New City | Active Staff & Devs | QBCore Economy | Looking for Staff, Leo, Ems | Serious RP - #16 by WokenCFX

Feel free to dm me bud Tekefflux#5189