Looking for a Server who is looking for Department Command/Supervisor

I am looking for a community to join that is actively looking for a Department Command/Supervisors, I have 8 years of RP LEO Experience and can provide some of my experience and documents on request. I have done pretty much everything from tactical to traffic and gang unit so I am flexible in terms of role. I’m more available during the nights as I work but can be contacted anytime via Discord as business is usually slowish.

I would prefer an Economy Based Server but I am willing to check out V-Menu Servers as well!
I can be more easily contacted on Discord via the username: theshonx

hey how you going I am from Ballistic RP we are in beta stages of our server with stuff still being updtated when needed we have multiple differnt departments to offer and one of them needs head of department we would like to see you around and join us with our adventures of the server. and we are also looking for staff members

feel free to shoot me a dm on discord. Tie#2377

this is the server if you would like to join https://discord.gg/JXY2m4T

Hey I own a server called American Life Roleplay we have been up for about a year and have many subdivisions including SWAT and SRT we have FTO roles available and would love an experienced member to the server. We use Vmenu and have ESX implementation for smaller aspects like gas and such. Drop by and check it out https://discord.gg/FTFTEX6

I cant speak for the other departments on the server, but for my BCSO, I would be happy to bring you on as a department supervisor, given you show me that you are capable and able to handle it. Perhaps you can run my swat division if you prove yourself. Or add me Arthur Morgan#9692

Northslope Is a strict ECO based server with custom vehicles and scripts we outperform all other drag and drop servers that just use base scripts. we are looking for a department head for LSPD and Someone to bring in SOP’s to help get our departments started on a base that we can build and tune it to the community. Our server is community based unlike most where they add what they want and lag their server. Ours is optimized and ready for lower end pcs to run :smiley: Join up here and talk to scaredykat

We are Brand new to the FiveM community. That means you can get a really high role starting off. Whitelisted jobs Hiring ASAP to maintain a professional community as we grow.

Things we offer

Custom Identity UI, custom jobs like mining script where you use a pickaxe to start mining on the side of a mountain, meat butchering, wood cutting, cocaine picking and processing, meth making inside a journey van like in breaking bad, weed as well, custom bank UI, custom hud UI, nopixel bubble chat, nopixel hud, surfing as well, custom housing script where you can buy and place your own furniture, custom realistic cars, bank robberies, shop robberies, humane labs heist, truck robbery, cargo delivery, police, ems, cardealer and mechanic, Gangs and much more stuff

Just come join the discord and speak with me I promise to make you feel right at home not like those bigger communities. Serouis Roleplay

Discord

Join the Gang Ville RP Discord Server!

Check out the Gang Ville RP community on Discord - hang out with 18 other members and enjoy free voice and text chat.

Hey Plush. Thank the lord that I found you!

I am looking for Department High Command at this time. I need someone with your experience to help me get the Department up and running! I am the Chief of Police and have around 4 years RP experience in FiveM! It would be great if you could give us a shout!

I am once again looking 3 years later

added you on discord my discord is dusk7088

Contact me on discord dwightsnoot

Come check out Auspire Roleplay! We are vMenu, with a lot of custom features!

Public Discord
Website

Hi there!

If you are still looking for a FiveM Server, we are looking for new and seasoned players, that need a new home!

Our server is a Story/Econ driven server, that has many different jobs and tasks for players to do.

We currently have 3 different LEO Agencies that you may be interested in:
Los Santos Police Department
Los Santos/Blaine County Sheriff’s Office
San Andreas State Police

We are always looking to enhance our server with experienced members to help us get it just right!
I encourage you to swing by as you may find your Shoulder Stripes at Blue Valor Roleplay!