Looking for a server

Hello, I’m looking for a Server that can offer a Bounty Hunting Dept setup
(Preferred to get Dept Head)

*Please don’t post your server if you’re going to offer a spot then when I get there the spot is taken
Thank You

Hiya! I’m one of the 4 management team member of New Mindset Roleplay! We would love to have you in our server! Although we can not give any department head roles, as those are currently taken, there’s always the chance of a HICOM/Supervisor spot if you show you’re worthy! You may contact me rsatemp#7174 for more info!

We have a well setup and up and coming server, we are really sending our focus on fire atm, built half the fleet from scratch and we would like to get you on our command team. 𝐷𝐸𝑃𝐴𝑅𝑇𝑀𝐸𝑁𝑇 𝑂𝐹 𝐶𝑂𝑃𝑆 𝑅𝑂𝐿𝐸𝑃𝐿𝐴𝑌

Hey alex, nice to meet you, we have a spot for you for FD High command. Our server is always growing and learning new things. We would be very happy to have your knowledge as 01 of FD. Come join us. MidCoast RP

Hey man if your looking for a community still come check out [EN] [US] [ 15+] New Mindset Roleplay ~ vMenu based ~ we are community just restarting and looking for members we need people for the following
Departments:
San Andreas State Police
San Andreas Fire Department - Already have head but need high command
Dispatch

Requirements:
Be 15+
Have a mic
Have a PC
And have GTA for FD and LEO spots.

Feel free to come check us out we would love to have you!

Cheers,
Dispatch Director
Z. Champion
New Mindset Roleplay