Looking for a QB or a ESX server to be dev in

bump…

bump…

Discord.gg/deviserp

Feel free to come check out our growing community! We have active development and a good group of friendly people. :slight_smile:

Current motorcycle clubs:

Hell’s Angels
Shoot On Sight

Each motorcycle club member has access to their own MC Headquarters, a Club mansion, custom Harley’s & various other custom bikes.

They also gain flight and boat perms whenever the gang lead is online.

Other then motorcycle clubs - we have Gangs, as well as Mafia - all actively mobbing up the server.

In our discord under #create-a-gang, you can see all of the information there. Goodluck on your search!

bump…

We are looking for a full-time dispatcher.
Our Discord

bump…

What is your discord, because the one at the top isnt working?

Good evening Scott!

I would like to introduce you to the Department of Public Justice Roleplay we’re community-focused authentic and realistic roleplay orientated around Civilians, Police, Fire & Emergency Services.

In-game we have seventeen (17) real-life gang opportunities! We encourage our civilians to create their own gangs as well!

Our Advert

Seeking a professional evolving Grand Theft Auto roleplay experience? Becoming annoyed with the commonly accepted mediocre themed “scenario-based” experience?

Tired of consistently being engaged by the World’s Most Wanted? Who possess arms (Firearms) that would make Uncle Sam jealous? Then apply to become a San Andreas State Trooper today where we deal with more than your average firearm!

You. Civilian. Sick of Law Enforcement Officials trumping up charges? Tired of dealing with overcompensating Troopers with an authority problem? Then apply to become a Civilian today, where we deal with more than your average LEO!

The culmination of our product is an experience that you won’t be forgetting anytime soon! Whether it’s experienced LEOs or competent Civilians, we’ve got you covered! Apply today at www.DoPJRP.com!

If you have any questions, queries, or doubtful points please reach out without hesitation (here). Interested? Come join our Discord and speak to our team about the process.

Our Links

Our Discord
Official Website
Official Facebook Page
Official DoPJRP Instagram

Promotional Video - San Andreas State Police Mini

Thank you,
Department of Public Justice

should have worked try again since i had no one able to add me

please respond if you need

bumpvb…

Hi there Scott, we at LCFR-RP are interested in touching base with you regarding your interest in a fire position. We are a smaller but active Fire/EMS focused community ran exclusively by real world first responders, and we may be open to bringing on someone with real world experience on as a battalion chief.
If any of that interests you feel free to contact me on the forums or taking a look at our server forum post to join the Discord.

We are looking to eventually put in a new fire chief as we don’t want to be filling in for every department head as staff. We will want to probably test you and put you on a trial period before we make our decision but could be something to consider. Come talk to us over here NEORP

bump…

Hey bud, i got kinda of a smaller server avg 6-8 but WOULD LOVE if you wanna join us as EMS

Discord is Tekefflux#5189

My server is in beta, however we’re going to be launching soon with a fantastic set of scripts to play with. We’re working on EMS right now and would love to invite you and let us know what we can do to make EMS more fun. Feel free to message me Wesker#1414

bump… now looking to be a dev

are you still looking for ESX dev work? @ slimee2617 on discord so we can chat

Sup mate, would love to talk more, if you wouldn’t mind adding me on discord it’s He1ry