opened again

Boost

boost

boost

boost

boost

boost

Hi Niko!

I really love the idea and would love to bring you aboard my team. I have some pretty cool scripts and possible vehicles to allow you to do some storm chasing! I run a server called Commonplace Roleplay, it’s a hybrid vMenu and ESX server. I know that you were looking for just vMenu, but I hope you can consider Commonplace.

Our staff has been trained to handle situations with friendliness and compassion. You will always see professionality and transparency with us (and the owner is super nice). We are a whitelisted 16+ server, so you will most likely have to fill out an application because we want to know that you are serious about this.

I do hope you can consider joining our friendly and loving community. See you soon.

Sincerely,

Misfit
CommonplaceRP Head Adminstration.

Hey Niko!

I noticed you are still looking for a server. If you haven’t took up Misfit’s offer, feel free to have a look at mine. We are a relatively new, vMenu, Non-Framework, Non-Economy based server. While we don’t neccesarily have any storm chasing or Knight Rider vehicles in at the moment, we would be be happy to put it in for you. We also do allow client-side menus like Lambda, Simple Trainer, and Menyoo for the object spooner.

We are not super-strict with rules, but we are whitelisted with an age limit of 15+. We have a great team of community managers, and while our community is small at the moment, I hope you’ll consider us as we are growing by the day.
Thanks, Elijah.

Bay Area Roleplay

I’ll check it out thanks (: