Military RP Ongoing interviews looking for players to fill Head of depts no wait just DM

Hi and welcome, we are looking for HOD for all depts,
dm me for more info

⦿ We have buildings and bases for military and other depts
⦿ We have a bunch of jobs to check out
⦿ We are whitelisted for emergency personnel jobs, come and apply, still taking interviews for HOD
⦿ military positions available and more!

We are an 18+ server that is always active and we are looking for people to take over depts. (no experience required but will get trained if needed)
The depts will be custom to how you see fit and more.
new players welcome, a place for everyone
We are adding new things everyday from suggestions.
CUSTOM cars for players to have
LGBTQ Friendly

AND MORE!!!

We hope to see you soon.

Hey pal,

I can’t offer you Chief but I can get you in contact with him. Economy serious roleplay about 40 pop a night.

You may have to apply and work up but it’s worth it pal - I know it feels strange working from the bottom when you’ve got the skills to be on top. But if you’ve got experience you’ll move up soon.

Add me on x_price_x

Thanks,
Price

Got you G Project AfterShock FiveM

Emergency Responders San Andreas Feel free to join us and DM 1A-2 or 1A-1 directly! We would love to meet you and see how everyone could benefit from having you join our server!

1 Like

Welcome to Purple Heart Gaming! | Owned & Operated by Real Life Police/Fire/EMS | Roleplay Server | Hiring All Agencies | - FiveM Server Development / Server Bazaar - Cfx.re Community

Feel free to take a look at Purple Heart Gaming. Although all department head spots are full at the moment we have plenty of supervisor roles available and do have plans to open a third LEO Department once numbers dictate it. Feel free to give us a look!

Hi, @AJ_077

Come and give us a try over at Alabama State Role Play, We are a new up and coming economy server with a strive for quality, creative and realistic role play, We gladly welcome new players and would like to talk wtih you about a potential high command position if your skills align with our communities core values.

Forum Link

bump!

bump!

contact me on discord dwightsnoot - Have a good opportunity for you!

contact me on discord. brazos1001

If your old enough you might enjoy this server based in the year 2000 we’re about to drop next week:

Y2K Discord

March 13th | City Of Angels Roleplay we are looking for Head of EMS

bump!

bump!

Bump!

bump!

bump!

bump!

bump!

Bump!