Looking for a server that is welcoming to new RPers

My friend and I are brand new to GTA V RP, so we would still be learning the ropes with how to play and do things. We are looking for a server that would be welcoming to someone that is newer, so if you know of any servers that would be greatly appreciated. Thank you!

2 Likes

I’m also the chief for the LSPD, we are hiring and wouldn’t mind training you and you’re friend if you two want to be LEO, if you’re interested you can reach out to me on discord at KngArkan#8622 or use the link above

Hey there! Signal One Roleplay is a brand new community that just recently opened, and we are very open to welcoming new members of the RP scene! Check us out and apply here.

Contact me, SneakyTurtle#5100 or Premiere Gaming Roleplay

Hey I’m part of a city that is low in pop but love new RPers! We are welcoming and always have a good time! The city is extremely optimized and have a lot of hidden stuff around the city! We have business open and more ready to be open when we get the pop! It’s an economy based server with custom clothes and cars. All of the cars have a custom handling file fit for our city. The dev is amazing and listens to our input. We are a closed knit community and everyone gives out good RP. We are doing Christmas events and the city is all snow and christmas lights! We would love if you came over to the discord to check us out :slight_smile:

come and check us out NEXUS NRP Ive got people who will show you around

discord is NEXUS ROLEPLAY

Hope to see you there

1 Like

We would love for you to join our server! We are looking for serious new members and already have our server launched!

1 Like

Hello, we are always looking for new members in our community. I would be happy to help you learn our ways on how to play. Here’s our forum post with more info on the server.

1 Like
1 Like

Hello!

Firstly, welcome to the FiveM Roleplay Community! We hope you enjoy the experience.

I would like to introduce the Department of Public Justice we are a Grand Theft Auto roleplay community that commenced operations on January 1st 2017, approaching our 5th anniversary, dedicated to civilians, Police, Fire/Ambulance and Dispatch roleplay. Members of our community come from around the world to enjoy our serious and organized gameplay in addition to the great GTA community we have built.

We have a dedicated support network within our Community, these members are available to provide support in a variety of fields from but not limited to; Recruitment, Training and Technical Support. These members fill the ranks of our Civilian Operations, Police Service and Fire/Ambulance Services.

Our FiveM Advert

Seeking a professional evolving Grand Theft Auto roleplay experience? Becoming annoyed with the commonly accepted mediocre themed “scenario-based” experience?

Tired of consistently being engaged by the Worlds Most Wanted? Who possess arms (Firearms) that would make Uncle Sam jealous? Then apply to become a San Andreas State Trooper today where we deal with more than your average firearm!

You. Civilian. Sick of Law Enforcement Officials trumping up charges? Tired of dealing with overcompensating Troopers with an authority problem? Then apply to become a Civilian today, where we deal with more than your average LEO!

The culmination of our product is an experience that you won’t be forgetting anytime soon! Whether it’s experienced LEOs or competent Civilians, we’ve got you covered! Apply today at www.DoPJRP.com!

If you have any questions, queries, or doubtful points please reach out without hesitation here. Interested? Come join our Discord and speak to our team about the process.

Our Links

Our Discord
Official Website
Official Facebook Page
Official DoPJRP Instagram

Promotional Video - San Andreas State Police Mini

Thank you,
Department of Public Justice

1 Like

Hello,

If you’re still looking for a community to join, check out FreshStart Roleplay! We are run by two, Long-Term Experienced FiveM Members with backgrounds in communities such as DoJRP.

Join our discord here and we can get you started: FreshStart Roleplay Fan Server

1 Like

We would love to help get you settled into rp! We have a range from newbies to veteran roleplayers in our small but growing community and we are actively seeking more to join us! Come check it out!

2 Likes

|NEXUS NRP| Now recruiting LEO’s, EMS and Mechanics :heavy_check_mark:| Custom Player Owned Businesses | Custom Vehicles | Engaging Roleplay | Housing system​:house: | Modified Gangs | Economy Based - FiveM Server Development / Server Bazaar - Cfx.re Community

COME AND CHECK US OUT WE WOULD LOVE TO SHOW YOU THE ROPES

1 Like

We Do :slight_smile:

1 Like

Project Life is a very friendly roleplaying server that has already taken brand-new players under their wing! 🔴 Project Life | Immersive Story-based Roleplay | Launching Late January | Custom Assets & MLO | Filling Slots/Interviews Open {Fire, Police, EMS, Burgershot} | Economy-based - #32 by tedanderson

1 Like

Our requirements say 50 hours, but we are still taking in inexperienced role players who we then put through a training program ran by members in our community

Feel free to come join us at Gang Haven RP

• We are hiring POLICE, EMS, & STAFF of ALL RANKS
1 Like

Best Of Idaho Roleplay

Why waste time? BOIRP is a small but might group of people we were founded in January 2022, dedicated bringing a server that will expand, feature more then it has today. the more players come and unite the more decent plugins and assets BOIRP can provide. we are a semi whitelisted, Public civ, whitelisted government roles. BOI RP is very minimal on recourses as the city has been just getting its cement floors installed. we are looking to get the city off the floor and sketch its legs what are you waiting for?

Main Interests:

Basic old school addon peds
Custom leo vehicles
custom civ cars
Custom scripts
Custom weapon assets
cad/MDT
vmenu server
Whitelisted vehicles
restricted weapons and vehicles

It looks like nothing but really, there no wheres that will help advertise or help us

1 Like

Hi, i am the founder of a FiveM server and community called LucidCountyRP and we are very supportive of beginners and we have choices for how you want to play if you don’t know what your doing and active staff here to help you aswell as we have a good opportunity for people to get high ranks in the server without being to strict. :+1:

LucidCountyRP New logo

1 Like