Looking for a server that is good for civilians

I’ve joined a few servers already that have friendly, helpful members, but I’m still looking for something that checks more boxes for me.

I’m fairly new to RP, so I’m definitely looking for a beginner friendly server. One of the most important things I’m looking for is a server that has civilian jobs that aren’t just pizza deliveries, garbage pickup, etc. I’d love to work somewhere like a restaurant, or even a business/corporation with more RP opportunities. I’m also interested in the opportunity to buy a house, and maybe even the ability to decorate it or hire an interior decorator. Bonus points if you have the ability to invite other people into your house for more RP opportunities.

So far, a lot of servers I’ve checked out have been really crim/police focused, and civilian life is just basic, non-rp jobs.

I’m US based, but my schedule is a little weird, so I’m typically playing at like 12 AM to around 8 ish AM EST, but that changes pretty frequently because my schedule is weird.

I hope this post is allowed and I’d appreciate any recommendations!

Hi there!

I think we may offer more of what you are looking for. You are welcome to check us out and see if it is a good fit. We are even holding a court case tomorrow.

Here is our facebook for more information, videos, and even a beginner to GTARP guide: Devise Roleplay | Facebook

If you’d just like to check out our discord, you can find it here: Devise Roleplay

Hey we are a framework with vmenu based server with great rp potential!

Give us a check out.

Hey there! Check us out we are a qbcore based server so you can earn money buy cars hold a job and much more! Great Lakes RP

Hello,

If you’re still looking for a community to join, check out FreshStart Roleplay! We are run by two, Long-Term Experienced FiveM Members with backgrounds in communities such as DoJRP.

FreshStart Roleplay is a server that, after gaining full membership, I can promise you that it’ll be worth your time. Our community is like a brotherhood. We look after each other and for us, it’s not just a server, it’s a community where everyone feels comfortable and everyone gets along.

Join our discord here and we can get you started: FreshStart Roleplay Fan Server

HI, i am the founder of Beach Life RP. We arent always super strickt but when we see you trying to not follow rules we are. We allow all players join and have fun. Fivem is about having fun.
We offer: LSPD, BCSO, LSFD, Lawyers and Public cop!

Join out discord and see: Beach Life Roleplay

Hey there @TranceAwake

Hopefully, we can convince you to join us here at Project Life! We have the best and most in-depth focused ethos for our civilians no matter what roleplay and it would be great to have you aboard to be one of them and join us!

Hopefully, you can check out our post here to find out more information about this community! 🔴 Project Life | Immersive Story-based Roleplay | Launching Soon | Custom Assets & MLO | Economy Based | Recruiting all Roles (EMS, Sheriff, PD, Coastguard, DOC, Burgershot etc) - #40 by Project-Life

Infinite Gaming provides many passive roleplay opportunities!

Blue Moon RP

Welcome to Blue Moon Role-play! We are a new role-play community that is looking to gain more members, and provide the best role-play experience for our members of the community. We have an amazing and active Staff Team as well as members. We have a very active development team that is always willing to develop and add more things to better the role-play of our community. We are always willing to help our members and new members wanting to join the community. We take our role-play very seriously. Our patrol times are any time of the day. Our focus here at Blue Moon Role-play is to ensure that our members and community have the best experience possible.

Hi there, we are a vmenu based server with framework added to assist in our role play. if your interested, here is our cfx post for reference.

Check out Sector 7, we have 30+ businesses you can work for or own!!

We also have homes which you can decorate!