Looking for a server/help to join

Can someone let me in there server?

Hello, this is a friendly reminder because this is your first time creating a topic (or it has been a while since your last topic) in this category.

Please note that most of the support is provided by the Cfx.re community on a voluntary basis. We ask you to be patient; there is no guarantee we have a solution to your problem(s). To avoid unnecessary/duplicate topics, please browse the forums before creating a topic.

To improve your chances of your issue(s) being solved, please provide as much information as possible about the issue(s) you are having. Also —whenever possible— please use the template given to you when creating a topic.

Thanks for keeping these forums tidy!
:mascot:

I’m new to RP gta PC I just downloaded FiveM and tryna get seated just could use a little help. Looking for RP , drugs&guns, gangs

Hey ,
We are Coruscant Roleplay , A new server with lots of customs scripts , mlos , cars , …
We are looking for players to join the city and are also looking for Police/EMS/Mechanics/Admins
Here is our discord if you want to check us out : https://discord.gg/pMCYfQtq

About: The Highpoint RP community was founded in late December of 2020 by our Owner and Co-Owner. We are a new community seeking the gain members who share a common interest in Grand Theft Auto 5 RolePlay. We are a family based community who seek to create the next vision of GTA 5 Roleplay.

All individuals who seek to join the HighPoint Roleplay community will be required to fill out the HighPoint RP community Application. After the individual fills out the application the individual will receive an email containing the status of their application within 24 hours once it has been reviewed by our recruiting team. Included in the email will be a link to our public recruiting discord. Here you will meet with the HighPoint Community owner and Co-owner for a general interview upon your application being approved.

To Apply:
Fill out our application and wait for response via email.
[6:18 PM]
Recruitment Information:
LEO Applications - OPEN - applications in very high demand. 16+
FD Applications - OPEN - applications in very high demand. 16+
CIV Applications - OPEN - applications in very high demand. 16+
Dispatch Applications - OPEN applications in very high demand. 16+

Depends, how serious are you looking for the RP to be? And what type of RP.

hey man if you are looking still looking msg on discord i have the best server you’ll see in a long time Poptartz#2162

Go check out Project Justice RP | Economy Based | Anyone Can Be Cop! | Jobs,Drugs,In depth roleplay | 2021 - #35 by Zack_Champion

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.