Looking for a SeriousRP server

Hi! im currently looking for a seriousrp server. I’ve been searching so long, when i finally find one promising it either has 2h queue times or people are just selling drugs and getting nice cars without any intention to rp at all. Thanks in advance!

I am a Police Officer in Sunshine State RP, and would highly recommend this extraordinary server!

Hello Rammine! Feel free to check our FiveM post out here. It features general recruitment information, pictures of our police departments, a picture of our CAD system, but most importantly, a link to our website.

UES Roleplay has been operating consistently and nonstop since 12/16/2009 and we just made the transition from Xbox to PC this year and are eager to share what we have to offer with those searching for organized, sophisticated, and realistic roleplay. We’re about quality over quantity so we are small at the moment, but don’t let that stop you from passing up an opportunity.

If you have any questions, we’d love the opportunity to speak to you. Feel free to message us your discord and we can have a representative reach out!

You can stop by GameXPro not a big server but staff and community are growing every day.
SERVER IP: 96.94.201.68:30121
Discord: https://discord.gg/jATSyQy

Join and chat with the people playing and see if its what you looking for. just ask for someone to show you around.
Server Owner DrRogue.