Looking for a Serious, Respectful, and Good server

Hello, thank you for clicking on this post. I’m known as Kieran Citri or Kieran C. and I enjoy FiveM and Garry’s Mod. I’ve recently been playing servers, but I’m quite disappointed with all of the staff-player disrespect, non-seriousness, and overall unprofessionalism within the community. Obviously there are exceptions, but I won’t get into it because that’s not the point of the post. I’m looking for a server that accepts a 15 y/o that is looking for SeriousRP and has good vehicles, players, roleplay, and a respectful community overall. Whitelisted isn’t something I mind because I enjoy writing applications so if you have any suggestions please leave them.

Thanks, - Kieran C.

3 Likes

Hello, i run a FiveM server and would be happy to accept you, we are vMenu. We have quite a small player base, we have custom vehicles, custom cad and everything - hmu on Discord if ur interested

DrunkPenguin#2763

Hey Kieran,

WOSA is a all-economy server that is hiring applicants for lots of open positions we have. If you want you and I can have a 1-on-1 conversation and I will gladly tell you more about our community. You can contact my discord alba#4841

https://forum.cfx.re/t/world-of-san-andreas-all-economy-seriousrp-service-orientated-staff-handmade-framework-police-ems-fire/267062/31

I understand you guys might have great communities, but I’m looking more for suggestions than advertisement.

I understand what you mean by advertising but I have watched the post and I fully sympathize with you. WOSA’s existence is due to already existing servers being way too flawed. I have been through the same stuff you have so if you are looking for a server that does not have those bad characteristics you mentioned you should check us out!

alba#4841

I’ll wait for some more responses and if I fail to have any I might contact you. I’m not really looking for a server that is looking for open positions or is new, I’m looking for something that’s been established and has been around a while with a good playerbase.

Here you have a Server which is a New GameMode, we have a very good Community and Staff

I would recommend you come check us out. Talk to our members of the community and staff. Plenty for you to do and many positions available.

American Life Roleplay

American Life Roleplay is looking for members. We have a dedicated team for development listening to suggestions by the community we look to create. The server has lots of interiors, vehicles, and addons for all your RP ideas. Our rules allows you to have fun, unique, and professional RP’s with minimum restrictions. ALRP also features some ESX mods allowing you to have more realistic and fun RP’s with different things to do around the map. ALRP Syndicate is also available to live out your dream of being in everything from the mob to motorcycle clubs.

In ALRP we have multiple departments anyone can apply for:
:police_car: Los Santos Police Department
:police_officer: Blaine County Sheriffs Office
:oncoming_police_car: San Andreas State Police
:man_firefighter: San Andreas Fire Rescue
:rotating_light: Dispatch

:man_police_officer: We have many subdivisions for the police to join:

-Gang Intelligence Unit

• Federal Bureau of Investigation
    -Commercial Vehicle Enforcement
  • Natural Resources
  • SWAT and SRT
  • K9
  • Motorcycle Unit
  • Air Unit

:shirt: custom EUP and vehicles to use for every department and subdivision.

:firecracker: In ALRP we have Crime Syndicates:

• The crime syndicate allows for restricted gang style RP to prevent chaos. The ALRP Syndicate gives you the choice to join 1 of the groups for organized crime RP. If that’s racketeering, smuggling drugs, extortion, or protection you can be certain that it will be more high risk high reward.

:oncoming_automobile: 300+ Custom Cars to use in a wide range of categories and customization options.

:man: lots of EUP customization for Civs, Police, and Fire/ EMS.

:house: lots of interiors and add on buildings for Civs, Police, and Fire/ EMS.

:moneybag: We also support ESX that allows for more interactive RP’s

We have:
Stable 30 Slot server
CAD
Lots of emotes and vMenu options
ESX implementation
Relaxed server rules and staff

Hey! Signal One Roleplay has recently opened and we find you to be a great fit for our community! Check us out by clicking here!

New roleplay server with tons of amazing stable mods, economy, car enthusiast mods, gangs, whitelisted jobs, serious Rpers and more! hope you check it out and happy holiday!