Looking for a real RP server

Are they any good server that is real lspd rp that I can join

Callaway State Roleplay is new server which is slowly growing we have Fire Dispatch Civ and BCSO at the moment until we get a high player base we will open LSPD

final_5ec0d9d55bb25500158f2931_515144

Infinity Gaming RolePlay

We are a small community who is dreaming big we want to expland our community and get more member base
You Thinking why do i join this server and not join a bigger server well ill tell you why

We respond to people who have suggestions we also help people who need help starting of in the server.

This Server is Economy Based its ESX

We Are Also Looking For Social Media Manager

–Departments–

:policeman:Los Santos Police Department
:mask:Emergency Medical Services
:man_mechanic:Mechanic

More Soon

Server Rules:

docs.google.com

Infinity Gaming Server Rules

1. Respect for the community This is the first and most important rule. You should be respectful to other players and administrators. You should always keep in mind that whatever you do in-game, it should not infringe on others’ capacity to enjoy the…

Forum:
http://infinity.surefyregaming.com/

Patreon:

Area Of Roleplay:

State Wide all of the map

We Have Active Staff Members and active devs also we dreaming big come join us on our journey We will be waiting for you

Discord : https://discord.gg/Ke5TMCQ

My Discord : Jack Daniels#7874

Look no further - Clean, Realistic, Very very smooth game-play…

[California Roleplay syringe Very Realistic Economy || Based off of Real-Life Situations, Fines & Imprisonment || Real-Life Police Officer(s) In Our City]

(California Roleplay 💉 Very Realistic Economy || Based off of Real-Life Situations, Fines & Imprisonment || Real-Life Police Officer(s) In Our City)

New Life RP is a serious RP community.

Guys can anyone help me out i mostly like producing drugs in fivem servers and i played on a server that had a realistic weed system there were strains different seeds and all of that but i got banned for no reason because of my friend so i need to find another one cause there the admins just mess around too much god knows what they are thinking. But as far as i found out it is the modfreakz dope plants and probably his drug system too, unfortunately you can not find search for that particular mod being used in the servers and the list of servers does not provide what mod they are using so maybe any of you knows a server that has a weed system with cool looking plants, variety of strains, levels of different activities and just a proper staff that does not abuse their powers? Thank you if you reply me with such server

Check us out https://discord.gg/kxbRryT we are Aurora Roleplay. We are slowly but surely growing and always striving to get patrols going. We have dispatch, Fire/EMS, CHP, and Sheriff. Currently still working on more departments! We also use Teamspeak to get that enhanced RP feeling with the radios. Very friendly and welcoming!

Come check out THE NEW Idaho Department of Justice RolePlay!

IDOJRP is a community based on the state of Idaho. The server was created by 4 friends who got tired of the toxicity common in some servers and wanted to create their own community where people could join and have fun without the toxicity. WE ARE MADE FOR THE PLAYERS, we strive to make the server what our members want. If they want a car added, we will actually consider it. Have an idea for a plugin? EXCELLENT! Send it to us and we can take a look! Think something should be changed? No problem! We also love to give people the opportunity to work their way up, you will not be stuck as a Officer for an extended period of time, we also promote people to Moderator regularly.

We are an economy based “ESX” server with MANY fantastic jobs, cars, Custom EUP, Teamspeak, CAD, Anyone Can Be A Cop, We provide 30K Starting money, and many plugins. All vehicles are as realistic to the IRL liveries as they can be. We strive to maintain a realistic and serious feel, with Active staff, while still having a lot of fun.

Departments hiring:
Boise Police Department
Idaho State Police (ISP)
ADA County Sheriff
Idaho State Communications

If you are interested please join our discord, we would love to have you as a member of our community!
Join our http://discord.gg/aYR3nNV

Oasis is the place for you! We have a great serious rp based server with great balanced economy! Head over to our discord and join! https://discord.gg/ejaUj3u

At ASRPC there are a number of roles that could fit what you are looking for

AspireRP - Serious Roleplay - Hiring High Ranking LEOs - Custom Vehicles & Limited Edition EUP Models.

AspireRP

AspireRP is a community that Welcomes Positive attitudes and semi-serious role-play.

Our Discord :slight_smile:

What Departments do we have?

Well currently, here at AspireRP we offer the following:

➤ San Andreas State Troopers.
➤ San Andreas Fire Department.
➤ Federal Aviation Administration

The rules in ARP are focused on creating and support a Positive immersive RP Experince.

What do we have to offer that other community’s don’t?

We have custom scripts and content made by the developers of AspireRP.

AspireRP has very unique Role-play experiences we’re not like many community’s who just have the police running around like idiots and civilians constantly killing cops.

We at AspireRP strongly encourage Civ to Civ action instead of Civ to LEO Action, while we do still encourage people to RP with the Police.

I hope to see you in the community come on by we don’t bite :slight_smile:

Regards,

ARP Owner
Frank Williams :slight_smile:

Bandit Role-Play
Welcome to Bandit Role-play! Just to describe our server in a few short words, a strict roleplay server on FiveM, we are a fun community looking for new members. We are here to make friends and enjoy our time in BDRP.

Our Server
We are based in the United States. We are basing the server of Los Santos and Blaine County. Our cars have custom liveries created by Ghost. We a striving for a long term server with fun, and that is why we have made our server stand out compared to others.

Features

• 32 Slot Server
  • Active Devs & Staff
  • Custom Cars
  • vMenu
  • TS in the Words
  • Experienced Dept. Heads
  • Custom LEO Vehicles
  • and More!

If you have any questions you may contact me on Discord, J. Encinas#1970

Discord
Server IP - 51.195.143.120:30120
TS - 5.9.99.217
CAD/MDT

DISCLAIMER: We are a completely new community. All the comments are from a previous server that we shall not mention. Bandit Role-Play is brand new and is here to stay.

Screenshots

communications (1)
image0 (1)
logo_SAFD

zk3slYh

Look like OCRP liverys

Those aren’t our liveries any more. We made our own.

New Liveries: