Looking for a Public Roleplay Server to be a Police Officer on

I’m looking for a server to become a police officer on discord: Rheju#5489 im 17 years old have alot of experience with being police officer as I have been one on a few servers I follow orders etc.
leave ur servers in the comments or add me on discord. have a great day.

Hey there. If you’re like most of us, you got into FiveM by watching the YouTube videos and the roleplay being top notch, fun, creative RP. Well, we at XLRP strive to make sure you get that experience in our server. We have a pretty thorough set of rules, and a very attentive staff team that makes sure the atmosphere stays in character and professional. We try our best to be content creator friendly, and take pride in the content our members already produce. You’ll find our server leans more towards the simulation of life and realism, rather than just generating random scenes and wreaking havoc across the server. You’ll also find that our community is warm and welcoming, and will be willing to help you out or point you in the right direction of someone who can if you have questions.

We have three active emergency service agencies, contact a department head or their assistant in our Discord to get started.

• Blaine County Sheriff’s Department (Hiring deputies.)

• [201] J. Mudkip - Sheriff

• [202] A. Pearce - Chief Deputy

• Los Santos Police Department (Hiring officers.)

• [101] M. Blue - Chief of Police

• [102] C. Davis - Deputy Chief

• San Andreas Fire Department (Hiring all positions.)

• [901] K. Senus - Fire Chief

• [902] B. Edwards - Assistant Chief

We are currently in search of a qualified, experienced dispatching head.

We’re always in need of serious, mature, and creative civilians to build our member base and enjoy all our community has to offer. You’ll find our emergency services are all ran to professional standards and implement real world procedure into every scene they encounter. We encourage all our civilians to generate realistic, unique RP all over the state of San Andreas and have added a “whitelist” program to help symbolize the civilians that really strive to set their roleplay apart from others and promote a healthy server. Whitelisted civilians get paid a substantially higher wage than normal, and tend to put that money to use at our dealership. We are an economy based server; so you will not see random vehicles being spawned in and used improperly. We’re always looking for aspiring business owners in the server to run new businesses and the businesses we already have are constantly looking to hire more people, which whitelist or not tends to pay out pretty well.

All in all, to sum things up: Do you like serious roleplay? Yes? Then come check us out via the info below!

Need help getting started? Have questions? Contact any of our admins below for assistance after joining our server.

M. Blue (Owner)(Board Member)(LSPD Chief of Police)
J. Mudkip (Owner)(Board Member)(BCSD Sheriff)
C. Davis (Admin)(Board Member)(LSPD Deputy Chief)
A. Pearce (Admin)(Board Member)(BCSD Chief Deputy)
E. Liddell (Admin)(LSPD Supervisor)

P.S. - Check out a server-made LivePD parody one of our owners tried out and is now looking to allow another creator to take over as a full series! https://youtu.be/UUoJuN9NJCg

miss you mudkip, Lil Boat

1 Like

Hey J.Mudkip. I’m also looking for a good server that I can become a police officer on. I’m new to fiveM but am very eager to get amongst it all. I’m 28 years old and am very mature. Are you able to tell me what I have to do to become a police officer.
TIA
James

1 Like

Hey man. If you want to be a police officer join our server
We have SAPD but also public officers who do not want to apply
We have multiple custom cop cars including high speed ones

California State Rolepaly
We are a brand new FiveM server to the communtiy. We offer 32 slots and 5 departments, these include; Civilian, California Highway Patrol, Blain County Sheriffs Office and San Andreas Fire Rescue. We currently are still preparing but we welcome new members to join and be apart of our community! We offer tons of addon cars and we will soon get eup for better peds! We are unwhitelisted so anyone can join! If you want to become leo you have to be 13 or older! We hope you enjoy your stay!

You still looking by chance?

Hey come an RP in a new fun server with alot or content. Its call Bay City v2.

If you are still looking, I would recommend checking us out at NEORP. Our information can be found here: NEORP - Northeast Ohio Roleplay is recruiting! - FiveM Server Development / Server Bazaar - Cfx.re Community

We are welcome to new LEOS! Nightlight Roleplay | New City | Active Staff & Devs | QBCore Economy | Looking for Staff, Leo, Ems | Serious RP - #16 by WokenCFX

Lifestyle Roleplay is looking for more members! Police are recruiting alongside the Department of Corrections (Prison Guards)!

Humanity roleplay is a community that is ran by IRL First Responders and Veterans… Join our family and you’ll never want to leave…

anyone looking to be PD in NYC come check us out we’re stream/record friendly. an alot of custom MLO’s clothing cars and so much more and we’re looking to have people come start their own task force, run certain police precent, or whatever idea you got, judges, DA all is welcome just give us a chance we’re a growing community come grow with us City Of Godz NY

Nitro Roleplay is looking for PD High Command! Also looking for officers!
We are still in beta and lanuching very soon!

Are you looking for an immersive growing community, Where the owners and staff are avtive in city? Look no further, here at Kansas State Roleplay we are always looking for new members to join us on our never ending adventures. We are a brand new QBCore server looking to grow in numbers and have very serouis roleplay. We have so much to offer here and whatever you are looking for, we always value our members input! Here’s what we have to offer:

State based QBcore
Beginner Friendly
Controller Friendly
Very Active Owners & Staff
Whitelisted LEO ( KHP, JCSO, Feds)
Community Police (open to the public)
EMS W/ Custom Cars & EUP
DOT W/ Custom Cars & EUP
FIRE W/ Custom Cars & EUP
Custom State Based EUP
200 + Custom Cars
50+ Custom MLOs
100’s of Addon Food & Drinks
Custom Guns W/ Relistic Sounds
Advanced Drug System
Advance Mechanic Script
Player Owned Mechanic Shops (4 More Slots Open, MLO Provided, Vehicles & EUP Provided)
Player Owned Businesses ( More Slots Open, MLO Provided, Vehicles & EUP Provided)
Player Ran Impound Lots
4 Gang slots (3 open)
4 MC Slots (2 open)
Tsunami Script
Mining, Fishing, Hunting
In Game Advanced MDT
LEO Pager system
Fire/EMS Pager
Advance Garage System
Blackmarket Weapons
Live Body & Dash Cam feeds to dispatch
Starter Gift when you first fly in
[1:56 PM]
Applications are open for the following - Listed Below

Staff - Admin, Moderator, Community Manager, Civilian Coordnators, Welcome Team, Media Team
Kansas Highway Patrol - Top command, Command, Troopers
Johnson County Sheriff Department - Top Command, Command, Deputies
Johnson County Fire & EMS - Command Down
Johnson County Dispatch - Top Command down
Mechanic Shops
Regular Shops
Motorcycle Clubs
Gangs/Mafia/Families

STARTER KIT FOR ALL NEWCOMERS - $100,000 IN GAME MONEY
STARTER KIT FOR ALL NEW BUISSNESS OWNERS - $150,000 IN START UP FUNDS
STARTER KIT FOR NEW GANGS/MC - $250,000, MLO & EUP ADDINS (FREE),
(Any new gang that has MLO & EUP they would like to be added just ask and we will add them in for you free of charge)

We don’t stop here there is still so much more to come. Invite your friends and come and join us! The city is open to the public. We look forward to seeing you soon!

KSRP Staff Team Kansas State Roleplay

Hello, I might have a new Home for you. We have friendly staff and extremely active.

Weekly updates, and we are currently hiring for many departments. Our server is NOT a paid to win server and never will be.

Check out our forum for more information.