Looking for a Professional RP Community

Hello, I am looking for a 15+ Professional whitelisted Roleplay Community. I am looking for a community that operates professionally and RPs everyday with a reasonable amount of people in server, I am also looking for a community that bases RP in the state of San Andreas, not Texas, Michigan etc. The community I’m looking for needs to have EUP. I am also looking to record in this Community if there are any recording polices I need to follow i will do so. I prefer a community’s LEO call signs to be like IRL (147, 222, 409, etc). Please drop Promo Videos, Websites, or gallery’s of those communities below.

2 Likes

You will like this one. any further questions just reply here

[Better Pixels RP]

We are a fresh roleplaying community looking for Civilians, Law Enforcement Officers, EMTs and Staff. Our aim is to become the top FiveM RP Server and better than NO Pixel and we will achieve this in less than a year.

We have some of the best role-players here. We have Custom Drugs, Gang/Faction systems, Many Robberies, 400+ Cars eg, BMW, Mercedes etc, Designer clothing eg, Jordan, Givenchy, Louis Vuitton, Nike, etc, Pets, Hacking ATMs, Legal Jobs,Custom Trucking Job, Custom Nightclub, Custom Mansions, Recording Studio, McDonalds and KFC Restaurants. Many Male Female Hairstyles and clothing.

We are Not Whitelisted for Civilians/Gang Members

[Other Features]

➣Whitelisted LEO,EMS,FIRE, GANG OWNER, CUSTOM CAR DEALER
➣Real Life Police Expertise for Police Training
➣400 +Custom cars with custom paintjobs and liveries
➣Designer Clothing Nike, Gucci, Louis Vuitton etc
➣Cool Hairstyles for Male and Females
➣Custom built drag and lap racetrack
➣Custom Built Nightclub
➣Robberies of Houses, ATMs, Money Trucks
➣6 Custom Drugs: WEED, COKE, METH, OXY, LSD, LEAN, ETC.
➣Money Washing
➣Black-market and Weapons Dealer
➣Pawn Shops
➣Dumpster Diving
➣Legal Jobs eg. Farmer, Trucker, Tailor, FedEx, etc.
➣Fishing, Mining, Dumpster Diving, Selling Empty Bottles
➣CAD/MDT built into Fivem (No need for additional website)
➣Active Owner and Staff
➣Weekly events
➣Real Life Ex Gang Bangers that bring realism to the RP
➣Recording Studio
➣Pets for Civilians, K9 for Police
➣Custom Drag Race Strip
➣Custom GO-Kart Track

[Discord Server Link]

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
1 Like

View our forums post: https://bit.ly/swrp-ad

1 Like

We were whitelisted for a while, but are now public. If you still are interested I will put the discord link in.

Rapid response role play was founded by members from places like DOJ, No-Pixel, PGN and others. It is run by real law enforcement and has some great EUP for ya. We are based in san andreas but will pull our influences from all over the country. There are no recording policies and you are free and encouraged to do as you wish as a content creator.

Here is our forum post with links to demo videos, pics and other information: Rapid Response Role Play | Active Community | LEO/EMS | Custom Vehicles | CAD/MDT | Discord: https://discord.gg/nCTNWt3
and our discord: https://discord.gg/u7jcSse

1 Like

Hey!

Hit me up on discord, I’d love to to chat with you!

NoahArzi#9160

1 Like
1 Like

hey dude! FlockRP would love to have you on board, all of our resources are based from NoPixel, be sure to check us out https://discord.gg/WQ9fcYgY8K

1 Like

Hey guys if you want to be a developer for me then friend me and say that you wanted to apply as a developer.

True Country Roleplay

Welcome to True Country Roleplay. A Server full of professionalism and good people. We Hope you Enjoy your stay.
We have a lot to offer, as we have proffesional developers and they know what there doing.

⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯

Important links

Discord: https://discord.gg/HXFxst3FKE

Available Departments

» Los Santos Police Department
» Los Santos Sheriff’s County
» Blaine County Sheriff Office
» San Andreas State Troopers
» San Andreas Emergnecy Medical Services

San Andreas based and nopixel inspired.

» 90+ Custom vehicles
» Customly developed framework
» High quality liveries
» Game registartion system
» Non-ELS

And Much More!

What are you waiting for come join True Country Roleplay today, apply and have fun!

:copyright:TCRP Enterprises LLC

Devoted Roleplay
Est. 2020

Introduction:
Welcome to the Devoted Roleplay Community! We are a new and constantly evolving roleplay community looking for new members to come and join us. We offer a variety of different departments for you to choose from.

What Is Devoted RP?
The Devoted Roleplay community is a serious, yet enjoyable Grand Theft Auto V PC Roleplay community based on Civilian and Emergency services roleplay with an emphasis on realism, structure, and persistence. We are currently looking for individuals of the age Fifteen and up to join our community. The Devoted Roleplay community is run by our experienced adult leadership. Our community currently has two dedicated Teamspeak 3 servers for verified members, One dedicated testing server to test assets prior to being placed into maine server, One dedicated roleplay server for verified members, An advanced CAD/MDT system for our members who successfully pass training, custom vehicle packs & liveries that reflect real life models, two Dedicated Discord servers, and we are constantly working on improvements to enhance the experience for our members.

What Does Devoted RP Offer?
The Devoted Roleplay community can offer the member with a roleplay experience that they’ve never had before. We are a structured community that aims to create an realistic, and immersive experience for dedicated individuals looking to help us become something better and better.
[10:37 PM]
Features of Devoted RP:
Fully Whitelisted Server
2 Full TeamSpeak Servers
2 Dedicated Servers
2 Dedicated Discord Servers
Development Team
Law Enforcement assets
EUP
VMenu
Civilian assets
Fire & Rescue assets
Advanced CAD/MDT System
Experienced and Dedicated Leadership
Custom Vehicle Packs & Liveries
Dedicated Recruitment/Onboarding Department
Dedicated Field Training Department
Chain of Command System
Realistic Roleplay on FiveM
Departments currently accepting applications:

Highway Patrol Department [Closed]
Los Santos Police Department [Closed]
Blaine County Sheriff’s Office [Open]
Civilian Department [Open]
Communications [Open]
Fire & Rescue [Closed]
Development Department [Open]
[10:37 PM]
Requirements prior to applying:
Must be able to show respect and professionalism at all times.
Must be able to fully understand and speak English.
Must be 15 Years of age the day you apply.
Must be able to follow directions.
Must be able to maintain a High standard.
Must have a clear working microphone with no feedback.
Must own or be able to obtain a full legal copy of Grand Theft Auto V PC.
(This doesn’t apply to applicants interested in joining the communications department)
Must be able to follow a chain of command.

The Devoted Roleplay community has a ZERO Tolerance for Discrimination
https://discord.gg/NxCCNJEexT

We do not have any promo vids yet, but we do have whitelisted LEO, we would love to have you!

Hello! Countryside Roleplay is a new Serious roleplay server. We only started a few days ago and we would really apreciate your help! If you have a lot of Law Enforcement experience then feel free to assist our Blaine County Sheriff’s Office.

Of course, as we are young, some fail roleplay still occurs. We are still sorting our server sided issues and currently creating our department.

We will strive to enforce professionalism at all costs.

Discord: https://discord.gg/u2vepd5BTs

Thank you,
Ted A.
Assistant Director

Hey! S1RP is a very professional community, that has just opened and is already growing! Check us out by clicking here!

FiveM Custom Identity UI, custom jobs like mining script where you use a pickaxe to start mining on the side of a mountain, meat butchering, wood cutting, cocaine picking and processing, meth making inside a journey van like in breaking bad, weed as well, custom bank UI, custom hud UI, nopixel bubble chat, nopixel hud, surfing as well, custom housing script where you can buy and place your own furniture, custom realistic cars, bank robberies, shop robberies, humane labs heist, truck robbery, cargo delivery, police, ems, cardealer and mechanic and much more stuff
all the things my server will offer alot like race tracks and stuff and car shows

American Life Roleplay

American Life Roleplay is looking for members. We have a dedicated team for development listening to suggestions by the community we look to create. The server has lots of interiors, vehicles, and addons for all your RP ideas. Our rules allows you to have fun, unique, and professional RP’s with minimum restrictions. ALRP also features some ESX mods allowing you to have more realistic and fun RP’s with different things to do around the map. ALRP Syndicate is also available to live out your dream of being in everything from the mob to motorcycle clubs.

In ALRP we have multiple departments anyone can apply for:
:police_car: Los Santos Police Department
:police_officer: Blaine County Sheriffs Office
:oncoming_police_car: San Andreas State Police
:man_firefighter: San Andreas Fire Rescue
:rotating_light: Dispatch

:man_police_officer: We have many subdivisions for the police to join:

-Gang Intelligence Unit

• Federal Bureau of Investigation
    -Commercial Vehicle Enforcement
  • Natural Resources
  • SWAT and SRT
  • K9
  • Motorcycle Unit
  • Air Unit

:shirt: custom EUP and vehicles to use for every department and subdivision.

:firecracker: In ALRP we have Crime Syndicates:

• The crime syndicate allows for restricted gang style RP to prevent chaos. The ALRP Syndicate gives you the choice to join 1 of the groups for organized crime RP. If that’s racketeering, smuggling drugs, extortion, or protection you can be certain that it will be more high risk high reward.

:oncoming_automobile: 300+ Custom Cars to use in a wide range of categories and customization options.

:man: lots of EUP customization for Civs, Police, and Fire/ EMS.

:house: lots of interiors and add on buildings for Civs, Police, and Fire/ EMS.

:moneybag: We also support ESX that allows for more interactive RP’s

We have:
Stable 30 Slot server
CAD
Lots of emotes and vMenu options
ESX implementation
Relaxed server rules and staff ALRP Police - YouTube

Hello! I am here to advertise the community I am apart of.
After Hours RolePlay (A Nameless Network Branch)

Hi, I am Puggo. I am the head of LAPD. We are a California, vMenu based server. We are looking for more dedicated members! Note: I am NOT the owner, director, head admin, etc. I am just a dedicated member and apart of directing Law Enforcement.

Departments:
:green_circle: California Highway Patrol
:yellow_circle: Los Angela’s County Sheriffs Office
:green_circle: Los Angela’s Police Department
:green_circle: Los Angela’s Fire Department
:green_circle: Los Angela’s Communications

All departments are open for applications except for LACSO.

Visit our website at: https://ahrp.tk
Join our discord at: https://discord.gg/tqxF6M4tec