Looking for a Professional Roleplay Server (Experienced In Administrative Positions)

Hello!

First Of all I would like to thank you for Looking at my Forum Post!

Here is my Resume

I’m not looking for a Command Position right off the bat, due to unfairness, and unprofessionalism.

Hey hows it going. I love that you actually made a resume, that shows you put in way more effort than others and I really appreciate it. Command positions would be up to each department head, and I know every single one will make you earn it.
We have several departments which each have their own speciatlities:
LSPD - Gang Unit, Marine Patrol, and Bomb Squad
BCSO - Warrant Service, Game Warden, Swat, Traffic Enforcement, Detective’s Bureau
SASP - Commercial Vehicle Enforcement, Traffic Enforcement, Air Unit
SAFD - Water rescue, Fire Marshal, SAR
Communications - nothing really, they just dispatch lol
If you are interested why dont you check us out

https://discord.gg/K3B5Q3d (sorry fixed the link, it was broken)

Shoot me a Discord invite and i will chat with you on you becoming our BCSO Department head. or SAST or LSPD Head. we need someone who is active and can enforce the rules set by our leo head. We are a custom framework criminal based server so cops will have alot to do. ScaredyKat#8900

Hey! S1RP is a community that strives to deliver the most professional RP, we are small but growing quickly! Check us out by clicking here!

I am Still Looking!

Hello Jacob Bluen or if you prefer Snowball204,

I took time reading over your resume and saw that you were from Crossfire Networks. I spent sometime there and had some good experiences back in May of 2020.

I ran a vMenu server for about 4 months September 2020 – End of December 2020. It was fairly good, but I didn’t find it immersive enough. Decided to create a new project known as Commonplace Roleplay.

Commonplace Roleplay is going to provide its players with many things as we are a full economy server, have addon vehicles for purchase (in game), wide variety of interiors which include purchasable properties, police vehicles from high quality developers, along with a multitude of scripts to ensure satisfaction. I do warn you; we are new and will be moving into a closed beta in the following few weeks.

From a roleplay stand point, I want to create a server where there are different outcomes for each situation, giving everyone a fair chance at “winning”. I want to have intricate levels of criminal organizations which branch out in order to go from Commonplace To Strongest!

There are going to be some cons especially that this is a small server, but we know how to conduct ourselves well. We also have not established a police department, as I want to fill the discord up and wait for the time where I can figure out who is perfectly qualified to run for the position. A castle can’t be built overnight. We must first lay down the base and work from it.

Sincerely,
Misfit.

Still Looking

Hey Snow, I was impressed by your resume. You are the type of person we are looking for. We are not a new community we have been developing for quite a while now, however we are looking to fill the ranks.
If you feel like talking please join our discord.

We have a brand new city that could be your next home its called The Framework we are welcoming role-player’s with open arms we are whitelisted and all are very experienced role-players we are trying to build our numbers up because we focused our last year on building a well performance city fps and texture side if you would like to check us out feel free

Hey buddy, I don’t know if you are still looking but the LSPD in Story RP is recruiting experienced individuals! StoryRP.net

We are currently hiring for the County Sheriff’s office in SASDOJ, we have open command positions (not saying we will 100% give you one, you would have to interview and provide time and dedication) Check us out!!! 𝘚𝘢𝘯 𝘈𝘯𝘥𝘳𝘦𝘢𝘴 𝘚𝘵𝘢𝘵𝘦 𝘋𝘖𝘑 𝘙𝘰𝘭𝘦𝘱𝘭𝘢𝘺