Looking for a new server to join!

Hello, I’ve recently returned to FiveM after a couple months of absence, and I’m looking for a new server to permanently play on. It’d be preferred if the server provided vMenu or some kind of trainer, and also offers a rich civilian and or emergency services experience for me.

If you think your server is right for me, please shoot a reply to the thread, or message me on the forums, or you can also message me on Discord at Alex’d#0001 anytime.

Thank you for reading, and I hope to see you on the server soon!

1 Like

Idk any good severs but shit servers are csrrp and sandy roleplay csrrp has cops with down syndrome
and staff as stupid as fish and sandy roleplay has to many modders

Feel free to try us out. friendly community

1 Like

I’ve got the thing you are looking for a realistic and down to the core server that has been fully coded with a custom framework for character creation with vMenu that is called IOSA.

Discord

North Woods Roleplay are looking for applications as we are launching our beta next week. We are Serious Whitelisted community with great intentions.

If you want the fan discord DM me at : Clarkson = god#7612

Hey mate hope you are well. I have a server that might just be what you need. I’m not going to try and oversell the server to you because the the city will speak for itself if you choose to fly in.
We have everything that you could need to start your new life today.
We are new player friendly and cater for everyone’s style of roleplay.
We are a new server that Was created by myself and a few others because we were sick of how the staff treated there player base in previous cities.
Would love to see you in the Conspiracy.

Discord Link: Conspiracy:RP

Hey you should come check out WonderRP. We are np inspired! We have tons to do clothing, everything that cops would need etc. Theres so much to do on WonderRP. Here is a quick clip of our motels. WE ARE WHITELISTED AND 18+

Destination Roleplay,

We are pleased to bring the FiveM community a new server! One where it is your future, your destination! We bring you…Destination Roleplay! Live the life that you want to live. Maybe you want to enforce the laws of San Andreas and protect your fellow citizens. Join BCSO! Perhaps you like saving lives and caring for your fellow citizens. Join SAEMS! Maybe you like working on cars and supporting your community. Join DOT! Or, perhaps you like breaking the rules and living as a renegade. No matter what path you choose, it is yours to direct. We offer many exciting features in Destination Roleplay. Here are a few:

• Server is up 24/7 (scheduled restart at 5 am EST).
  • Custom framework.
  • Hiring BCSO, SAEMS, DOT, Car Dealers, Real Estate Agents, Pilots, and much more!
  • Be the boss of your own business.
  • MANY secondary jobs to do!
  • Rob banks, jewelry store, stores, houses, and players.
  • Craft weapons and car parts!
  • Realistic stress management system.
  • Multiple activities such as bowling, golfing, basketball, arm wrestling, yoga, fishing, hunting, diving, and much more!
  • Buy and furnish a house!
  • Obtain a driver’s license, motorcycle license, CDL, and weapons license.
  • Want to change the way you look? Purchase a plastic surgery voucher from a Doctor!
  • Custom integrated MDT
  • Custom EUP
  • LOTS of custom vehicles
  • Serious roleplay

And MUCH MORE!

So, what are you waiting for? Join Destination Roleplay today and create the future you want to make!
Join our discord to learn more: Destination RolePlay

Hey there! Join us today : https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/869742416431824927/871523807406473256/codered.png

Come Join our new Server
hope to see u soon

We would love to have you join SCSRP! We are SC based but not SC themed. We have high positions open for Fire/EMS, Police, Dispatch, & Certified Civ. We are also actively seeking staff!

Come join Border State Roleplay! A relaxed and friendly community that allows you to roleplay as LEO, Civ, and fire without an application process! We have 300+ custom vehicles, 100+ interiors, Fivepd, custom EUP and custom scripts. Veterans and IRL first responders get fast promotions.

Departments we offer:

Citizen Government

Police Departments (Paleto, Sandy, Los Santos, Del Perro)

BCSO Sheriff

LSFD Fire Department

State Patrol

U.S. Border Patrol

We are community based and have our department heads and judges elected by the community :slight_smile:

Community Motto

“Family is everything” - Dom Toretto

New Mindset Roleplay Hello! Thank you for taking the time to read this! Well, What the heck is this? Well, New Mindset Roleplay started back in 2020 as a small testing server for another community. Months later, that community shut down and merged to into New Mindset. 6 months later, after much development and spending way too much money, New Mindset became a functioning FiveM roleplay community that is still being developed to be better every single day
. === === === === ===
New Mindset Roleplay is hiring. We are looking for LEO Positions, Civilians, and Fire Positions. We have Active Members, Custom LEO Vehicles, and EUP for all departments. We hope you join, can’t wait to see you there.
=== === === === ===
Currently Open Departments
》Blaine County Sheriffs Office
》Los Santos Police Department
》San Andreas Fire Department
》San Andreas Communications
》Los Santos County Sheriff’s Office

discord.gg/pPkCgdG

https://newmindsetrp.com/

my name is moncho im all new to this pc thing and i played on this server before but some reason its not working nomore i was hoping i would be able to play again