EUP Skin Developer For Hire [LIMITED TIME]

Hello FiveM.

I’m Callum or Kraken some may refer to me as. I have recently got into EUP development, and want to offer these services for free of charge to expand my portfolio. I do have a few requirements and these can be seen below;

• Server Must Have a Valid EUP License key.
  • I don’t currently uphold an FiveM Element Club Argentum subscription therefore, you will need to have this when Im working on developing this on your server.

Hey, I’m new to this sort of stuff? What exactly do you provide?
I basically provide, EUP Skin development. This is to re-skin peds, efficiently and effectively to make your police department / fire. Look better than the basic police eup ped.

I have some work to show, but not here for private reasons. Please contact me on my discord: Kraken#2663

Hope to hear from you.

4 Likes

Bump - Thread Update :slight_smile:

Bump ----- Looking!

Bump ======= Still looking

When you say supporting UK times, what is your availability?

I would say from 7PM - 11PM My time.

As I am in eastern US that puts you 5 hours ahead of me…

So I’m going to be honest with you. My community was founded in April, but combined our staff+ has a collective roleplay and owning IRL business experience of over 30 years. We have an extensive cad system and have members from Australia, USA, and Europe. Patrols are at random times a day, but if you would like to give us a try, unless you are SIT+ we do not limit joining other communities, so in a sense you can join us and shop around still.

A full description of our community can be found on our Bazaar post or you can join our public discord and reach out to members as well (as fivem doesn’t do good in alerting me to replies here, I check discord fairly often).

Let us know what your thoughts are!

Bump - Still looking : )

1 Like

Bump - Still looking : )

BUMP - NEW THREAD TOPIC. Status: Available

Bump! Still available. Had a lot of interest : )

Bump!

Isnt this against, FiveM TOS

What provide free eup texture development? No it isnt.

Bump! - 1 Place left to acquire. Once this is taken, I will be unavailable for the foreseeable future : )

Bump!

Hi there i just saw ur add looking for work. Hit me up at CracyGhost@9613 when u get a chance.

Are you Avaliable?

Currently looking for a EUP Dev that’s dependable with great work ethics. Not looking for much to get done. Discord SoNofAhGod#5271

How are you I really need your help I am looking for an uniform skin where I looks like police have vest under their uniform. My server uses Vmenu mp ped so I was Hoping we can get it in there. Please help me out.