Looking for a new server or a fresh wipe. Want to get in on something from the beginning!

Hey, if you haven’t found a server yet, please feel free to DM me. I’d be willing to help you get introduced into the community and a little walk through the server.

Fresh server so we have a lot of new comers in here :slight_smile:

Hammy#9999

Looking to get back into GTARP/FiveM. Do you have a new server or recent wipe? Looking for a good economy server where you have to actually put in the work for your cars, houses, etc. And bonus points for a robust drug system. Let me know!

1 Like

Please check us out!

[NOW HIRING] Premiere Gaming Roleplay | Highly Optimized QBCore Server | Serious Roleplay | Customizable Housing | Player Owned Businesses | Whitelisted Server | Sonoran Software | Custom EUP | Custom Vehicles | Custom MLOs | LEO & Military Members - FiveM Server Development / Server Bazaar - Cfx.re Community

🌴 Perfect Life RP 🌴 Were a new server looking around for folks who would like to participate in a more serious/hardcore rp aspect of fivem. Our community is small but is slowly and surely growing, hopefully youll come and partake!!

Hey, If your still looking I own a brand new community called Demon SZN Rp and I would love for you to join the city sometime here’s the discord link: 🔥Demon SZN RP❤🔥 just at me in the chat and i’ll get you set up with a nice in game package

Actively looking for a civ director, SAFR members as well as communications come check us out !

Escape Roleplay is the BEST developed server on FiveM. More in-depth than NoPixel or any other out there. I have personally went to other servers and have always found myself coming back because no other compares to the depth of to do for all aspects of life in a Server. Don’t believe me? Come check it out yourself! Join here Escape

Hey, feel free to check us out :slight_smile: [EU/US] Ardent Roleplay • LGBTQ+ Friendly • Heavy Roleplay • In-Depth Economy • Community Driven • Story Oriented • Public - #35 by tedanderson

Still in the market for a new server or fresh wiped! Hit me up if you know of one.

Come take a look man! We’re newer and have plenty of room for advancement. The economy is new and plenty of opportunities to get into a position you want!

QBCORE with Serious RP!

Just opening up this community.

NEW COMMUNITY | Looking for Staff and Administration | Grand Coast Roleplay | Whitelisted | Former DoJRP and MidwestRP Members - FiveM Server Development / Server Bazaar - Cfx.re Community

Hey pal, come and check us out! We’re a Heavy Roleplay community that doesn’t favorite any party over the next.

Hey, were in the midst of a revamp which means we will be brand new from square 1, if youre interested ive got plenty of spots open

Worth a look!

Are you looking for a brand new city to start fresh in and live out your wildest fantasies along with new friends? Then you’ve come to the right place! Elusive RP is a brand new 18+ server that can satisfy your need for something new. With staff that ACTUALLY care about their players to numerous local jobs unlike in other cities, and TONS of new RP experiences. We are currently accepting applications for new gangs and business owners. So, what are you waiting for, come join Elusive RP and join in on the fun!

• Quality 18+ RolePlay
  • New Gangs Welcomed
  • Business Applications Open
  • Hiring Active LEO/EMS
  • Accepting New Business Ideas
  • Fair Economy
  • Variety of Cars/Motorcycles
  • New Growing City
  • Friendly Active Staff
  • Endless Possibilities
    Elusive RP

Heck yea, Magnus Lakes? Just joined the discord

We have tons to discover still. 2 months old and we have 15 to 20 a night. Great time to get established. Rep based jobs and crafting so your work will pay off. A-List RP

Welcome to Escape Roleplay, the ultimate destination for hardcore roleplayers on FiveM!

Our economy-based city offers a unique and immersive roleplaying experience, where every decision you make has real-world consequences. You’ll need to work hard to earn money, buy property, and advance your career, all while navigating the complex social dynamics of our thriving metropolis.

But Escape Roleplay isn’t just about making a living. It’s also a place where you can truly be yourself and explore your deepest roleplaying fantasies. With a wide variety of jobs, activities, and events to choose from, there’s always something new and exciting happening in our city.

Our dedicated community of roleplayers is here to support you every step of the way, whether you’re just starting out or are a seasoned veteran. We have a great group of players that are always happy to help and guide you.

So come join us in Escape Roleplay, where the possibilities are endless and the roleplay is always on point. Sign up now and see for yourself why we’re the premier economy-based city on FiveM for hardcore roleplayers! Join Here! Escape

Hey bro, are you still looking by any chance? Seen its been a while since you posted this.