Looking for a new or established community

Hello,

Thank you for stopping by to read my post!! I am looking to join either a new or established community. I am looking for a community that isn’t all about drama and complaining but down for some solid Roleplay. I get it, all communities will have their ups and downs but damn when it’s everyday it gets old. Depending on the community I have a bunch of paid assets (receipts to prove it) I would be willing to let the community use and enjoy. I owned a Roleplay server but decided to shut it down after a few failed attempts to getting a solid developer who would come on to help. So here is your chance to sell me on why I should join your community!! Either post on here or you can direct message me and we can chat!!

Talk to you soon!!

Hey! We are a brand new server and this post caught my interest. HylonRP recently just started and are looking for many new people and some positions, here is the invite link if you are interested, stopping by would mean a lot!

Discord Here

@Hylon_RP_2021 I’m in your discord. Let me know who posted this and I’ll do you!!

Hey there, S1RP is a fairly new and very established community, we deliver some of the best roleplay on FiveM, don’t believe me? Check us out by clicking here!

Hey there!
Nixon Roleplay, our new community opened on January 2021 with the ambition of being a successful, well-managed server.

We are a group of people that love to roleplay realistically and professionally, with the ability to enjoy ourselves and have fun. We are more than a community, more like a Digital Family, come and join us!

We still have loads to offer and multiple positions that needs to be filled.

If you want to read more, check out our server ad!

Here are our contacts;
NXRP Website
NXRP Discord

Matthew J.

Hey hows it going, we are not entirely new anymore but are still trying to get established. Competition can be rough, but our players come from various levels of experience, from freshly new to well over 6 years. We offer many things, which you can learn more about by joining our discord or reading our forum post. If you are interested, check us out! Tell them Arthur sent ya!

Hello Jfitz,

I took the time to read through your post, and I totally relate with the drama and complaining. I hope that you can take the time to come check out my server.

A little bit about my history, is that I ran a vMenu server for about 4 months September – End of December 2020. It had its ups and downs, but it wasn’t immersive enough. Thus, I decided to start a new project, Commonplace Roleplay.

Commonplace roleplay wants to provide each member with the highest quality of roleplay possible. We are a full economy server, so Civ’s will have to purchase their vehicles (this keeps 30 people from attaining a Lamborghini). I’ve purchased high-quality vehicles from top-tier developers such as Redneck. We also have a great variety of scripts that are optimized to ensure that you are satisfied whenever playing our server. A little warning; we are a new community, so please don’t judge us when you first join : )

Coming from an experienced role-player, I want to create a server that is both realistic and fun for our members. We want to give everyone opportunities within the server as well! I want to have an intricate level of organizations either legal or illegal to go from Commonplace to Strongest!

Every server has its cons, for me, it would be that our server is small, but we know how to conduct ourselves professionally. We haven’t launched the server either as we are wanting to have a decent 20-30 members to give us a successful launch. As many people know, you can’t build a castle overnight. You must first lay down the base and build upon it.

Hey man I can relate… I have literally built Boosted RP from the ground up all by my lonesome. I had a group of 13 people who all left me high and dry as we were going through development. I stuck it out though, and glad I did, because I have built a pretty kick ass Server. Funny story is this is the 4-5th build over the last several months. I built a complete custom ESX Server and got it fully functional, but when I released it for a BETA, couldn’t really get anyone interested. it was like they were good until they realized it was an ESX server and then they bounced. Well, as me being the sole developer and all the PITA that comes with building and maintaining ESX and its DBs, I decided to shelf it for the time being. I figured once we got a player base I could always launch it as a Whitelisted Server later on.

We left a well known Community for several reasons, kind of similar to what you have stated in your post with all the Drama, plus some. It was just downright miss-managed. We all left with the Idea to create something similar but without its pitfalls. Well that is exactly what we have done, and added some extras in for good measure. There is no doubt in mind this thing is going to explode quickly once fully released. If you would like to check it out I will post my link and you can check it out and see what you think. If you are interested in helping to run it I am open for that conversation, we can talk more about it. Our Grand Opening is tomorrow evening so I’d love to see you there.

Dwight Snoot#9363 Add me on discord if you are looking for a server with open positions in departments

About: The Highpoint RP community was founded in late December of 2020 by our Owner and Co-Owner. We are a new community seeking the gain members who share a common interest in Grand Theft Auto 5 RolePlay. We are a family based community who seek to create the next vision of GTA 5 Roleplay.

All individuals who seek to join the HighPoint Roleplay community will be required to fill out the HighPoint RP community Application. After the individual fills out the application the individual will receive an email containing the status of their application within 24 hours once it has been reviewed by our recruiting team. Included in the email will be a link to our public recruiting discord. Here you will meet with the HighPoint Community owner and Co-owner for a general interview upon your application being approved.

To Apply:

Fill out our application and wait for response via email.

docs.google.com

Highpoint RP Community Application Form

Community Rules & Regulations Guide (Required to abide by) HighPoint Role-play Community Rules & Regulations Guide - Google Документи The HighPoint Community welcomes you as an applicant for the HighPoint RolePlay FiveM…

Recruitment Information:

• LEO Applications - OPEN - applications in very high demand. 16+
  • FD Applications - OPEN - applications in very high demand. 16+
  • CIV Applications - OPEN - applications in very high demand. 16+
  • Dispatch Applications - OPEN applications in very high demand. 16+

Hey there @jfitz81787 ! I would encourage you to check out www.elitejusticerp.com. EJRP is an established community with a new spin on realism. Our goal is to create an immersive world that brings FiveM to a whole new level: by virtually eliminating text chat because you can actually do the things you typically RP. EJRP is an ambitious project and if love for you to be a part of it! Hit me up on discord Chris W.#0824 to chat!

We have a brand new city that could be your next home its called The Framework we are welcoming role-player’s with open arms we are whitelisted and all are very experienced role-players we are trying to build our numbers up because we focused our last year on building a well performance city fps and texture side if you would like to check us out feel free