Looking for a new home

Due to a falling out with other partial owners of my old community Im in need of a new server. Heres a list of servers i have been apart of, ranks, jobs etc…

TotalRp: Founder, Server Developer, Sheriff

Hyperion Rp: BCSO Lieutenant

Sunshine Rp: BCSO Captain

NoLimitations RP: BCSO head Captain

Hotshot RP: LSPD Detective.

Watchdogs RP: Head Moderator, BCSO Lieutenant

And a bunch of other servers i have forgotten.

Dev knowledge:

EUP
Vehicle handling
Script debugging
Script intigration
QbCore, ESX, Vmenu
Vehicle optimization
EUP Optimization
And much more…

Police knowledge:

Beeen playing as a cop on fivem for 5 years, i have training videos, rosters, sops, vehicles, uniforms.

Im not looking for staff or HC to be handed to me all i ask is to start as a full fledged Deputy or officer.

1 Like

Hey, ive got a new server i started up, we are looking for devs and what not to help fill the ranks (we are literally brand new, less than a week old) Its VMenu based, so dont be afraid to reach out to me on discord here We need heads for all departments so

Add me on discord! Conor#2855

Would love to chat.

Hey, if you haven’t found a server yet feel free to contact me on my discord we are a fresh server look to provide the best of the best.

We are looking for LEO as well if you are still interested in that.

Hammy#9999

Come and join us at Burnt RP Burnt Roleplay Community

We got active police and a great community over here on electric little low on pop but trying to get some more people around and we also have a active pd ELECTRIC ROLEPLAY

come checkout blue sky rp!

Texas Department of Public Safety is currently hiring. We are looking for 01’s - as of right now. We have a great work ethic community, Community Management who are older than 16+ - none of that 14’ yr old bullshit.

You can expect these things within Lone-Star State Roleplay;
⦾ Guidance through Roleplay & Leadership
⦾ Trustful Management; Active Developers.
⦾ Helpful Community Leadership; those who go the extra step to help others.
⦾ If you’re coming back to FiveM; this is the Community for you. Old Timers.

We’ve got way more to offer - Join up!

HMU on discord Dwight Snoot#0001

discord.gg/voidrp - Join us and DM Mr. 101

Check us out virtual-wrld.co.uk