Looking for a new home (Renewed post)

vszdgvsasdga

please bump

Avoid this user at all costs, joined our server discord and posted extremely offensive gifs.

1 Like

hello young man i like your hands

1 Like

You can not delete your vulgar personality, so good luck lasting any length of time with mature communities.

1 Like

uhm why are you wasting time on me? like fr ain’t gonna change anything lmao

Bump!!!

BumpHhhhhh

Hanzbump

bumpoaa

asfhfhaash

Lalrlel

Hi NARP just expanded it’s age limit to 16 y/o. We are a new server and that might deter you, but we offer a lot for officers. We have K9 units, spotlights, evidence collection, MDT, custom YMAPs and MLOs for MRPD, Vespucci, Sandy and Paleto. You can go on and off-duty, we have an alert system that adds blips on the map so you know what is happening and where it is.

Once again we’re a brand new server and we are trying to build a community so far we have one officer, me and 2 other guys and would love to have you.

If that’s something you might be interested in here is a our official Cfx Post

dcfdasfsda

bumping

dsfdsfsdfsdf

Numpoinmg

P.S. i already been in mature communities for ages i don’t rlly need it since i get in literally all communities however thanks for the good luck

bumping22

Hello I Just started a well structured Server called CoastSideRoleplay in 1 day i was able to get 15 members i am looking for experinced LEO officer to run a LEO department like SAHP BCSO or LSPD your choice all open at this time if more dm me Trigger#0011