Looking for a new fivem to be Leo on

:earth_americas: ModernNightsRP 18+ Whitelisted Economy

Welcome to “ModernNightsRP” - Where your Imagination Comes to Life!

Looking for an exciting FiveM community that caters to your every need? Join Your Vision Roleplay today and unleash your creativity in a welcoming and inclusive environment. Here’s what we offer:

:lock: Whitelisted & 18+:
Enjoy a secure and mature environment exclusively for whitelisted members aged 18 and above.

:busts_in_silhouette: Community-Oriented:
Connect with like-minded individuals in our friendly and inclusive community. Collaborate, create friendships, and build memorable storylines together.

:tophat: Professional Staff:
Our experienced staff is dedicated to providing a seamless roleplaying experience, ensuring fairness, and handling any concerns professionally.

:city_dusk: Government-Run City Life:
Immerse yourself in a dynamic city where a realistic government system brings depth and authenticity to your roleplaying adventures.

:moneybag: The Best Economy System:
Experience an economy that mirrors real-life, where jobs, businesses, and transactions contribute to a thriving and immersive world.

:performing_arts: Semi Realistic RP with Fun:
Strike the perfect balance between Semi Realistic roleplaying and an enjoyable experience, allowing you to fully immerse yourself while having fun.

:gun: Gangs:
Join or create your own gang, engaging in thrilling criminal activities, forging alliances, and leaving your mark on the city’s underworld.

:police_officer: Police Officers:
Enlist in our law enforcement department as SALEA and uphold justice with realistic and immersive police roleplaying experiences.

:fire_engine: SAMR:
Serve the community as a dedicated EMS professional, responding to emergencies, saving lives, and ensuring public safety.

:office: Government Officials:
Play a pivotal role in the city’s governance. Run for office, participate in elections, and shape the city’s political landscape.

:office: Judges & Lawyers:
Play a pivotal role in the city’s Court System. Take the bar exam as a lawyer and help keep people out of jail and help fight different things or Become a Judge and help the city stay Safer every day. By creating Search warrants for the SALEA.

:office: Business Owners:
Build your empire as a business owner, managing and growing your own establishments, and contributing to the city’s economy.

Join “ModernNightsRoleplay” today and discover a world where your imagination has no limits. Connect with our friendly members, explore endless opportunities, and become part of our thriving community. Visit our Discord server at ModernNights | Reboot | 2.0 and let your roleplaying journey begin!

Founded By OutlawFoxTV

We’re looking for PD HC and would be lucky to have you. Orbit RP

Come check us out at Dreamstate RP!

This is the place you want to be in

Hi, @OG405Gaming

Come and give us a try over at Alabama State Role Play, We are a new up and coming economy server with a strive for quality, creative and realistic role play, We gladly welcome new players and would like to see you in the city, We are also looking for gangs, leo’s, ems and player ran bussinesses.

If any of those things interests you, Below you can find the link to our forum page.

Forum Link

Hello! Karma is in need of LSPD. If you’re interested here is our post!

Hey Korean. I want to invite you to try out Mentrix Roleplay. Its opening soon.

check us out bro

We’re always looking for reliable LEO over at

hello if you are intreasted in being PD on my brand new server please feel free to join Grass Wayz | Under Development server is still i development and looking for investors

drop me a message on discord buddy

dc: Spookstuh

Got an opportunity you may like

Discord.gg/roguecityrp New community looking for Solid Rpers to join us. All are welcomed.

Hey man my name is Blake I’ve been developing and creating servers since 2014. I have a hybrid VMenu server with QBCORE Features I truely believe you’ll enjoy. We’re newer but have a playerbase and a big chance for you to advance. We’re not a normal new server with absoultely no players please join and come talk!.

NYC Server looking for NYPD. New community The State

Nitro Roleplay is looking for PD

In High Times we’re currently looking for experienced LEO’s and EMS. There is a sign on bonus for new hires in both the PD and EMS jobs. I wanna say it is $30,000. We’re a realistic economy server so that amount can go a long way. We’re also seeking gangs that may want to move to a new city together. We offer gang packages. The package includes $100,000 for the gang as a whole, possibly a business, plenty of compounds around the city that can be used unless you want an MLO, custom clothing if needed and your choice of drug you want to make and push. Oh and the choice of custom weapon you would want to craft.

Sup man, we’re currently looking for some LEO over here at Luxe Roleplay if you want more info message me on discord @

He1ry