Looking for a new FiveM Community/Home

Hey there, I’m Adaz, I’m currently 15 and run a channel of 700+ subscribers, I’m into Law Enforcement, I’ve been on FiveM for a year or so now exploring and continuing my FiveM journey LEO and CIV wise.

My Experiences
I currently hold 1200+ hours on fivem.
I used to be the 01 of Blaine County Sheriff’s Office within RedwoodsRP (300+ members)
I also used to be a 06 Of Los Santos Police Department in SACRP (Before new HC)

What I’m looking for in community
I’m looking for a community which is either new or older (doesn’t concern me), I’m looking for a server that is hiring LEO, accepting new members and is streamer/content creator friendly. Again It doesn’t matter if the community is new or old.

Contact information: Adaz#4259

Bump.

Hey! S1RP is a community that has just recently opening and is growing by the day! Check us out by clicking here!

1 Like

I’ll take a look when I’ve fully got up, in the meantime still looking.

Hey, we are a new server looking for staff and dept heads
SERVER FEATURES
ESX Based
Whitelisted PD/EMS/Mechanic/Car Dealer
10+ Jobs
30K Sarting Money
75+ Custom Cars
Organizations
Custom Ymaps
12 Types of useable/sellable Drugs
6 types of Robberies
Player owned Housing(can decorate)
Lots of Items
Own a Pet
Paintball
motel
useable tvs
clothes menu
radios
crafting
Custom Clothes
onesync
Liberty Island
Cayo Perico

HIRING EMS, PD, MECH, DEALERSHIP,AND ORG HEADS

Hey there, thank you for the notice but ESX servers are a no go for me.

Still looking, any suggestions would also be appreciated

Still looking.

bump, still looking

Sent you a friend request! NoahArzi#9160

1 Like

Happy New Years @Adaz,

Seeking a professional evolving Grand Theft Auto roleplay experience? Becoming annoyed with the commonly accepted mediocre themed “scenario-based” experience?

Tired of consistently being engaged by the Worlds Most Wanted? Who possess arms (Firearms) that would make Uncle Sam jealous? Then apply to become a San Andreas State Trooper today where we deal with more than your average firearm!

You. Civilian. Sick of Law Enforcement Officials trumping up charges? Tired of dealing with overcompensating Troopers with an authority problem? Then apply to become a Civilian today, where we deal with more than your average LEO!

The culmination of our product is an experience that you won’t be forgetting anytime soon! Whether it’s experienced LEOs or competent Civilians, we’ve got you covered! Apply today at www.DoPJRP.com!

Tonight the DoPJRP Community is hosting an Open-Night event, where the public, is allowed to join our servers and interact with our current members!

If you have any questions, queries or doubtful points please immediately reach out without hesitation. Interested? Look over these links and engage with our community!

Official Website
Official Facebook Page
Official DoPJRP Instagram
Official Public Relations Discord

Promotional Video - San Andreas State Police Mini

Thank you,
Department of Public Justice

Thank you :slight_smile: I’ll look into this.

Hi, we are LSSRP new server need staff and leo

our server has to offer:

paid vehicle packs
vmenu based
active staff
new island
actively adding suggestion from civs

Link is expired.

Still looking for a new community.

Hey there, I am the co-owner of TrueLifeRoleplay we’d love for you to join! Discord: https://discord.gg/5dQSkp75tj

We are Brand new to the FiveM community. That means you can get a really high role starting off. Whitelisted jobs Hiring ASAP to maintain a professional community as we grow.

Things we offer

Custom Identity UI, custom jobs like mining script where you use a pickaxe to start mining on the side of a mountain, meat butchering, wood cutting, cocaine picking and processing, meth making inside a journey van like in breaking bad, weed as well, custom bank UI, custom hud UI, nopixel bubble chat, nopixel hud, surfing as well, custom housing script where you can buy and place your own furniture, custom realistic cars, bank robberies, shop robberies, humane labs heist, truck robbery, cargo delivery, police, ems, cardealer and mechanic, Gangs and much more stuff

Just come join the discord and speak with me I promise to make you feel right at home not like those bigger communities. Serouis Roleplay

Discord

Join the Gang Ville RP Discord Server!

Check out the Gang Ville RP community on Discord - hang out with 18 other members and enjoy free voice and text chat.

Thank you for these suggestions, I’ll take a look at Gang Ville RP, in the mean time I’m still looking for a ocmmunity, one that isn’t ESX.