Looking for a community to call home!

Hi Bitconnect,

Feel free to try us out at Evolve RP

We’d love to have you with us at PoliceMP!

Hello BITC0NNECT! I am here to tell you about my new community! We have custom payed EUP and custom vehicle packs. We have just released the server today and it has grown at a steady rate! We would love you to come and give it a whirl :smiley: https://discord.gg/jGUkvXVeGZ

Come and check us out https://discord.gg/53MtCRTb

We have only been live 6 days but we are confident that everyone will enjoy what we have built.

Hey!

We are a brand new UK fire and rescue service roleplay community looking for willing members to join us as firefighters, or civilians! We are only just starting up so we are small for now but we hope that with a few interested and willing members, we can grow much bigger and to better things! If you think you might be interested, check out out Discord server or DM me on Discord! My username is Britanic#0030.

If you choose to not go with us, all the best in your hunt to find a new community/server!

Real Life 5 | RL5| FiveM Server | 24/7 | Now Hiring!

Bump!

Please consider us!

Hello,

If you are still looking and interested, check out FreshStart Roleplay! We are a community run by experienced FiveM members with experience in communities such as DoJRP and OceansideRP. It’s a place that all of our members have said they feel comfortable in.

FreshStart Roleplay Forums Post

Bump!

Come try us out.

You should check out BCRP, it is a great community

I am once again looking for a new community!

Check us out!

FreshStart Roleplay is always a great start when looking for a new community. We make sure you feel right at home from the moment you join the community. Its always work checking out our discord before making any dedications. FreshStart Roleplay Fan Server

Hullo~! :alien:
We are a newish whitelist RP server that is 18+ named Helix RP!
Although I’m excited to attempt to convince to join our server, I’ll give you a TDLR:

:dizzy: Events every week (Homeless brawl, Pride Yacht Party, Alien calling party)
:dizzy: Various WL jobs to apply to along with player owned businesses (Up-N-Atom, PD, EMS, Taxi, ETC)
:dizzy: Custom Code for familiar criminal heists (Bobcat, Jewelry Stores, Drug selling, etc)
:dizzy: Active Staff members and changelogs updated everyday!

As long as many more features, but what fun would it be to name them all here? Come check us out~!

:cowboy_hat_face: CFX Forum Post
:red_car: Our Lovely Reddit
:black_joker: Our Cardd (V cool if you haven’t heard of this before)
:space_invader: Helix RP Discord

🇺🇸 𝗘𝘀𝗰𝗮𝗽𝗲 // Very 𝗦𝗲𝗿𝗶𝗼𝘂𝘀 𝗥𝗣 // 𝗥𝗲𝗰𝗲𝗻𝘁𝗹𝘆 𝗪𝗶𝗽𝗲𝗱 // 𝘾𝙪𝙨𝙩𝙤𝙢 Everything // 𝗧𝘄𝗶𝘁𝗰𝗵 𝗙𝗿𝗶𝗲𝗻𝗱𝗹𝘆 * - #125 by EscapeRoleplay Whitelisted serious rp server

Hi there!

I am from SR Roleplay
We are an 18+, semi-serious, allow-listed server.
We accept new and experienced players!
SR Roleplay is for everyone and we welcome you to join :slight_smile: we would be glad to have you even if to just look around :slight_smile:
we definitely get more players every day and are gradually growing our numbers.

Join our discord to see what we have to offer SR Roleplay

Found what you’re looking for yet?
Check out dreamstateRP
Our Discord
:rotating_light::rotating_light::rotating_light:LEO Training TONIGHT at 7:30 PM (EDT):rotating_light::rotating_light::rotating_light:
ALL gang territories currently UNCLAIMED, player owned businesses available, very interactive City!