Looking for a mature, realistic & populated roleplay server

I have been on the hunt for a server to call home, I am currently a whitelisted member of a variety of communities but I am still looking for an established realistic whitelisted server that is preferably 18+ and well populated, the type of server where traffic laws are enforced and the players actually roleplay. Any help pointing me in the right direction would be massively appreciated. Thanks!

1 Like

Hi there i have a Fivem server that you like

Here is a bit about our community, check it out.

Come check out THE NEW Idaho Department of Justice RolePlay!

IDOJRP is a community based on the state of Idaho. The server was created by 4 friends who got tired of the toxicity common in some servers and wanted to create their own community where people could join and have fun without the toxicity. WE ARE MADE FOR THE PLAYERS, we strive to make the server what our members want. If they want a car added, we will actually consider it. Have an idea for a plugin? EXCELLENT! Send it to us and we can take a look! Think something should be changed? No problem! We also love to give people the opportunity to work their way up, you will not be stuck as a Officer for an extended period of time, we also promote people to Moderator regularly.

We are an economy based โ€œESXโ€ server with MANY fantastic jobs, cars, Custom EUP, Teamspeak, CAD, We provide 30K Starting money, and many plugins. All vehicles are as realistic to the IRL liveries as they can be. We strive to maintain a realistic and serious feel, with Active staff, while still having a lot of fun.

Departments hiring:
Idaho State Police (ISP)
ADA County Sherriff
Idaho State Communications

If you are interested please join our discord, we would love to have you as a member of our community!
Join our http://discord.gg/aYR3nNV

What we have to offer

Can anyone join this? being from another country?

I am still looking for a realistic server! Please someone point me in the right direction!

Hello dijonblackk,

Silver Lining Role-play is currently accepting applications!
Silver Lining matches the criteria of what youโ€™re looking for quite well. At Silver Lining, we have a high emphasis on Quality over Quantity when it comes to roleplay and community interaction.

Please feel free to take a look at the form post for more information: ๐Ÿšจ ๐—ฆ๐—ถ๐—น๐˜ƒ๐—ฒ๐—ฟ ๐—Ÿ๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด - ๐—ช๐—›๐—œ๐—ง๐—˜๐—Ÿ๐—œ๐—ฆ๐—ง๐—˜๐—— | ๐—”๐—ฐ๐˜๐—ถ๐˜ƒ๐—ฒ ๐—–๐—ผ๐—บ๐—บ๐˜‚๐—ป๐—ถ๐˜๐˜† | ๐—ฆ๐—ฒ๐—ฟ๐—ถ๐—ผ๐˜‚๐˜€ & ๐—ฅ๐—ฒ๐—ฎ๐—น๐—ถ๐˜€๐˜๐—ถ๐—ฐ ๐—ฅ๐—ฃ | ๐—›๐˜†๐—ฏ๐—ฟ๐—ถ๐—ฑ ๐—˜๐—ฆ๐—ซ | ๐—–๐—ถ๐˜ƒ๐—ถ๐—น๐—ถ๐—ฎ๐—ป ๐—๐—ผ๐—ฏ๐˜€ | ๐—Ÿ๐—˜๐—ข/๐—˜๐— ๐—ฆ | ๐—–๐—ผ๐—ป๐˜๐—ฒ๐—ป๐˜ ๐—–๐—ฟ๐—ฒ๐—ฎ๐˜๐—ผ๐—ฟ๐˜€ | ๐—”๐—ฃ๐—ฃ๐—Ÿ๐—ฌ ๐—ง๐—ข๐——๐—”๐—ฌ!.

Additionally, feel free to take a look at any one of the YouTube videos for an incite on what the community has to offer.

Thanks!

Hey There, Signal One Roleplay is a semi-small new community that is very established and strives to deliver some of the best Roleplay while remaining lenient, give us a shot, and check us out by clicking here!

We are growing each day. Our last server had over 500 members, we are now back and stronger then ever.

Untold Roleplay!
Your life, Your Story!

Here at Untold Roleplay, we try to make a realistic yet fun and immersive roleplay experience. We are a community created by two friends who saw a real need for more immersive and realistic, yet fun, roleplay. We are a 16+, whitelisted, ESX server. We have many options for anyone joining our city to live the life they choose to. They include:

• Whitelisted Jobs such as San Andreas Highway Patrol, San Andreas Emergency Medical Services, San Andreas Department of Transportation/Mechanic.
  • Looking for SAEMS leadership (IRL and/or roleplay experience required).
  • Looking to fill countless positions within the SAHP.
  • Countless legal and illegal jobs to choose from.
  • Additional custom scripts such as custom CAD/MDT, vehicle remote, and NoPixel inspired scripts.
  • Custom HUD.
  • Many licenses to choose from besides weapons and drivers. Do you want to legally grow and sell weed? You can, with a weed license!
  • Custom Cars.
  • Addon SAHP and SAEMS cars.
  • Governor role that is to be voted on by the members (to come later).
  • And much more!

If you would like to become a member of this growing community please join the discord here and fill out a whitelist application. We look forward to you joining our family!

The Framework Roleplay (Brand New Whitelisted Server)

Here is our server The Framework we are a very low player count trying to get on our feet we have put over 1 year of hard work into our city from cop to crim side even a education system. We are whitelisted and push for realism as much as possible.