Boost

Boost

Boost

Boost

Boost

Boost

Boost

boost

Niko! We are a new server, and are developing things as we speak! We might consider hosting retro events every week if we get a base for it

DM me for more = DrunkPenguin#2763

Sounds cool

Niko, if you’re into the FivePD gamemode, feel free to check my server out. It’s based off the tv show CHiPs. It’s got all those old police cars you’ve been asking for and a bunch more retro cars spawning in traffic. My server only started a few days ago, but eventually more edits to the map and peds will be completed, and more cars added.

185.249.196.132:30106

Ok i’ll check it out now thank you for letting me know (:

Boost

We don’t feature a lot of your requested cars, however, we do feature a completely new look on roleplay: Liberty City Roleplay
This server uses, you guessed it, Liberty City, as its map. No this isn’t the add on map where the default Los Santos map exists. This is a complete rework of the map, using the mod found within the releases. If you are interested in playing on our server please join here:

Hello i think we might can help you with that, we are working on our new server that have cars that you like. if you can you can contact me Discord - MJ (Max)#0566

Boost

Come check out StatewideRP! Connect with us:

Website
Discord
Twitter