Looking for a high ranking experienced LEO member?

hello,

My name is joshua and i am 20 years old from the UK, i have almost 800 hours on fivem and around 600 of those hours was being an LEO, i have run a couple servers knowing how hard it is to get a server noticed nowadays. I have been the sheriff/undersheriff on a few servers.

What can i bring to your server?

• Experience

• Maturity

• No bullshit attitude

• Highest level of RP

• Training documents

• Various other documents

• Non-Biased opinion towards applications (I.E if a friend or someone i knew applied then i would remove the factor that they are my friend and refer to them as another random application, no special privileges will be given to people i know)

• Suggest new divisions within the department

So i will leave you with this and if you are interested then we comment down below your discord or whatever to talk.
Kind Regards,

Joshua

@Kryptic_Gaming I think SCRP will be a good fit for you.

i can help with that

Here is all the information about SoCal Cops RP, joining, and what we offer:

Departments

LAPD
LASD
CHP
CDCR
LAFD
Civilian Operations
Communications (Dispatch)
To join the community you will need to go through the application process, this includes 2 simple steps:

Fill out an application

• Be sure you meet all requirements liked below before applying. If you do not meet the requirements your application will be automatically dropped.
  • Before filling out an application make sure you have discord and teamspeak installed and working.
  • After filling out your application, it may take 24 hours to get a response… check your email often for a response.

Voice Interview

• If your application is accepted, you will need to conduct a Voice Interview with the recruitment team. Reply to your application response message on the website with a date and time that works best for you, that meets the interview times listed in the acceptance letter.

At that point, if you pass your Voice Interview you will be brought into the community!

Requirements: https://docs.google.com/document/d/11v7o7jxW3HQBUoZQqxM2_Ya3dVYaR-ERtMu294x1db0/edit?usp=sharing

Apply At: https://socalcopsrp.com/application

On our website you can get more information about the community itself and what we offer… as well as the applications

Your Just the man were looking for