Looking For A Group

If you are interested in an active community with some great people, add DarkCommander#5872 or join https://discord.gg/dyGvDUZ

https://forum.cfx.re/t/department-of-safety-anyone-can-be-civilian-custom-cars-appy-online-today-www-dosrp-com-hiring-for-admins-and-staffs/183650/1

You can join us as we are looking for new higher ups!

Hey, so your looking for a RP server on FiveM. Nexus RP provides easy interviews to become a LEO, we are a new upcoming server looking for new members all the time. If you are interested here is the discord. If you need help once in the discord DM VIRT or D.Robertson.

Hope to see you soon!

Hello, I’m the Community Manager of Mississippi State RP! We are a new community and only have been officially up for just over 3 weeks! We have many things to offer such as; Plenty of civilian vehicles, Many police departments, Many commands to use in game! The server has grown tremendously fast! We are still working on things like CAD/MDT, Even more civilian vehicles and some more subtle commands.
What are we looking for?
We are looking for people who have mics.
Older then 13. (Preferably 14 nut there are exceptions)
Know what RolePlay is.
How to RolelPlay.
Has Discord. We’re nearly at 200 members!

We have many positions which are currently open for LEO/EMS!
Open - Chief of LSPD (Must be experienced and mature or know what they’re doing)
Open - Staff
Closed - Los Santos Police Department
Open - Blaine County Sheriff Office
Open - San Andreas State Troopers
Open - San Andreas Fire Dept
Note - We will introduce sub-divisions as soon as we get more players such as;

• H.E.A.T
  • Air One
  • Detective
  • Motorcycle unit
  • Gang Unit

What we have?
-We have a load of paid assets such as Rednecks Code 3 Pack with SergeantFranki’s Skins or Redenck’s Wheelen BCSO Pack!
-Wide range of Civ cars! Planning on adding more over the next few days (About 200)
-Strict Staff (Only take action on the rule breakers)
-Many Scripts (Adding more and more as time goes)
NOTE - *We are currently working on adding custom weapons and CAD. We are trying to
figure out how to add custom police peds so it makes roleplay more realistic so any
help would be appreciated on that.

We are a growing community and we want everybody to feel Excited, Happy and we want everyone to have fun! We want everybody to feel that they are apart of a community and we want everyone to feel joyfulness! We understand that the public server are typically not great but us as staff team are always on top of things to ensure that everybody has the RP experience that they deserve! We always love to here from you guys too, if there are any suggestions at all then we want you to put them in our provided suggestion channel in out discord and we are always looking to improve our server and we hope you come along.

We hope you pick our server to join! Remember that we are always looking to improve on our server so your helping us by joining!

If you are any sort of Developer/Website Designer/Logo Designer or your able to create CADs/MDTs then hit me up!!!

Thanks for reading!

Michigan State Roleplay was founded in April of 2019 and has since grown to over 1100 members. We are a whitelisted community who utilizes vMenu to encourage the free flow of roleplay and aim to accurately represent Michigan Law Enforcement as it would be experienced. We have many former, current, and aspiring law enforcement officers in our community from Michigan and around the world.

Our Website: https://michiganstateroleplay.net/

Discord: https://discord.gg/Rw5n79X

Department of Public Safety

We have several departments for you to chose from covering all basis of Michigan level law enforcement as well as several others in the making such as the US Coast Guard to encourage water roleplay.

Currently Available Departments:

The Michigan State Police & Michigan Department of Natural Resources

The Wayne County Sheriffs Office

The Detroit Police Department

The Detroit Fire Department

Each department has several subdivisions, some of the most common being:

Air Support Unit

Canine Team Unit

Motorbike Unit

Gang & Narcotics

Traffic Enforcement Unit

Commercial Vehicle Enforcement

SWAT / Emergency Support Teams

Civilians

We also have a very active civilian department, our civilian department is constantly hosting events and even has a Federal Aviation Administration in order to qualify members to utilize aircraft. Some of our most recent events include the MSRP Racing Series where you can win prizes and also organized weekly events such as a Fight Night, Gumball Race, Parades, etc.

Hey there! We are looking for members just like you as we are a very laid back server but still a serious Roleplay community. Why not give tethered optic a try? Tethered Optic RP | Brand New | Now Looking For Civilians,Dispatch,Police Officers, and Streamers | V menu Based | 14+ | 200+ Custom Scripts | https://discord.gg/gPTvzCY

Hello guys! I see that a lot of you have replyed to me. I did find a group but they moved on to other things. I just reinstalled GTAV FiveM and looking for a new group. As stated in my above post, Not really into the hardcore roleplay, I’m laid back just like to have fun. I’d like to be part of a group that offers some open slots in either Police or Fire. However I’m not online 24/7,365…do work full time and not into the training thing or being approved rather to get into a group or not. I do have Discord and Teamspeak.

Hey! Are you looking for an Active Player Base with great role players? Well Oasis! is the server for you! We have a great balanced economy system with great staff members and community! We have a great PD with multiple departments! Oasis discord.gg/ejaUj3u

Australian RP City Launch Announcement
Australian RP City was founded in 2020 and is a one of a kind, custom server from custom scripts to custom cars
At Australian RP City we love to be there and support everyone, we have multiple agencies that span across the state performing their duties to the best of their abilities. We do Serious RP so all that join can have some fun RP.

What Positions Do We Have Available?

• Victorian Police, New South Wales Police and more WIP
• The Royal Hospital and County Fire Authority
• Civilian Operations
• Staff Positions
• WIP Court System

Once these positions are filled the server will be fully launched
all other sorts of positions, We need to find people for these positions because we cannot run them our selves. So we are reaching out to new people to find somebody who will meet the criteria were looking for

Thank you for reading and we hope to see you soon.

Server Features
Multiple Custom Interiors
Custom Emergency Service Vehicles
Custom Civilian Vehicles
Donator Features
Buyable Businesses

If you have any questions or queries just dm me on discord 𝓐𝓾𝓼𝓼𝓲𝓮#9202

Statewide Roleplay

Est. 10/10/2019.

Official Website

Official Public Relations Discord

Official Twitter Page

Our community has been built on the groundwork of professionalism and respect. Founded in October of 2019, StatewideRP has gone through thick and thin and will continue to do so to provide an RP experience that everyone, and most importantly you, can enjoy.

"If you take no risks, you will suffer no defeats. But if you take no risks, you win no victories."

This “motto” has been at the center of our community base. We strive to take risks and win many victories. This is achieved with our amazing roleplay, staff, administrators, and directors board.

We are a group of players first. No one personality in our leadership team is the sole person making all of the decisions. This community isn’t for us, its for you. We don’t believe in rules for the sake of rules, or in allowing the authority to be misused. At SWRP, Roleplay is always our focus. It drives our decisions and our development, to build a better place for all of us to live out our fictional lives. We put the needs of our members first, and we vow that we always will.

• Immersive, custom TeamSpeak 3 server
  • 24/7 server uptime
  • A server that is compatible with all types of computers
  • Experienced staff members, who are ready to assist all members
  • An advanced training program for new players and veteran players
  • Fully customized discord fan server and private member discord
  • Beautiful Non-ELS fleets with custom liveries
  • Seeking members 15+

Los Santos Police Department
San Andreas Highway Patrol
Blaine County Sheriff’s Office
San Andreas Fire Department
Communications Department
Civilian Operations

Apply today to become a member of one of the greatest communities on FiveM!
Forums Post Template by: BxRaven524 1A-1 & Eagle P. F-101

i am a 19 year old boy who knows alot of things in coding and looking to have a dev team to increase the stuff we do and help people out with there servers would really like a devloper to team with

My Discord : Jack Daniels#7874

I’m looking to join I’m coming for doj and I’m willing to switch for a high position

S1RP has just recently opened and is rapidly growing! Check us out by clicking here!

American Life Roleplay

American Life Roleplay is looking for members. We have a dedicated team for development listening to suggestions by the community we look to create. The server has lots of interiors, vehicles, and addons for all your RP ideas. Our rules allows you to have fun, unique, and professional RP’s with minimum restrictions. ALRP also features some ESX mods allowing you to have more realistic and fun RP’s with different things to do around the map. ALRP Syndicate is also available to live out your dream of being in everything from the mob to motorcycle clubs.

In ALRP we have multiple departments anyone can apply for:
:police_car: Los Santos Police Department
:police_officer: Blaine County Sheriffs Office
:oncoming_police_car: San Andreas State Police
:man_firefighter: San Andreas Fire Rescue
:rotating_light: Dispatch

:man_police_officer: We have many subdivisions for the police to join:

-Gang Intelligence Unit

• Federal Bureau of Investigation
    -Commercial Vehicle Enforcement
  • Natural Resources
  • SWAT and SRT
  • K9
  • Motorcycle Unit
  • Air Unit

:shirt: custom EUP and vehicles to use for every department and subdivision.:firecracker: In ALRP we have Crime Syndicates:

• The crime syndicate allows for restricted gang style RP to prevent chaos. The ALRP Syndicate gives you the choice to join 1 of the groups for organized crime RP. If that’s racketeering, smuggling drugs, extortion, or protection you can be certain that it will be more high risk high reward.

:oncoming_automobile: 300+ Custom Cars to use in a wide range of categories and customization options.

:man: lots of EUP customization for Civs, Police, and Fire/ EMS.

:house: lots of interiors and add on buildings for Civs, Police, and Fire/ EMS.

:moneybag: We also support ESX that allows for more interactive RP’s

We have:
Stable 30 Slot server
CAD
Lots of emotes and vMenu options
ESX implementation
Relaxed server rules and staffhttps://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ow2pgEoq0pc&t=6s

New rp server

Controller friendly RP server here check it out :slight_smile:

Crime Alley Role Play | Controller Friendly | Hiring Police/EMS | Drugs | Housing | Multi Character | Chill RP | discord.gg/Gy9Xk6cvm4

Why dont you come check us out. Lots of departments and lots of opprotunities.

Welcome This is the server for you we are new and very laidback
its also very easy to get promoted. NO APPLICATIONS!!!

Looking for a new group

Not really into the hardcore roleplay, I’m laid back just like to have fun. However I’m not online 24/7,365…do work full time and not into the training thing or being approved rather to get into a group or not. I do have Discord and Teamspeak. Looking for either Police/Fire/Dispatch …anything.
Not into the seriousness of RP but like to have fun and do like to work as a team (cops/robbers) kinda thing.

Are you still hiring I’m new to this and want to get involved with a laid back group