Looking for a good whitelisted server

Looking for 16+ server that is whitelisted. I am looking to get more experience on my police side of rp and see what else I can try to do.

1 Like

Hello @ItsVeseren,

Seeking a professional evolving Grand Theft Auto roleplay experience? Becoming annoyed with the commonly accepted mediocre themed “scenario-based” experience?

Tired of consistently being engaged by the Worlds Most Wanted? Who possess arms (Firearms) that would make Uncle Sam jealous? Then apply to become a San Andreas State Trooper today where we deal with more than your average firearm!

You. Civilian. Sick of Law Enforcement Officials trumping up charges? Tired of dealing with overcompensating Troopers with an authority problem? Then apply to become a Civilian today, where we deal with more than your average LEO!

The culmination of our product is an experience that you won’t be forgetting anytime soon! Whether it’s experienced LEOs or competent Civilians, we’ve got you covered! Apply today at www.DoPJRP.com!

If you have any questions, queries or doubtful points please immediately reach out without hesitation. Interested? Look over these links and engage with our community!

Official Website
Official Facebook Page
Official DoPJRP Instagram
Official Public Relations Discord

Promotional Video

Thank you,
Department of Public Justice

Hello @ItsVeseren,
We would like to introduce you to CivLife RP, We’ve recently launched our 3.0 and are currently working on building up a new community and looking for new people. Our Development team dedicates time to providing the best experience within roleplay. If your looking for a great community that cares about your contribution and insight on things then you can check us out we have so many new things added every day/week :slight_smile:

For more additional information:
https://forum.cfx.re/t/new-civlife-3-0-serious-rp-non-whitelist-custom-scripts-custom-cars-custom-clothes-unique-scripts-economy-civilian-jobs-more/

Official CivLifeRP Discord

Hi @ItsVeseren, I encourage you to check out Elite Justice RP! We can be found at www.elitejusticerp.com!

I think you will be a good fit here at 🔆 Digital Delta Gaming | Beta | Hiring | Economy | Gangs If you have any questions feel free to add me on discord [ :crystal_ball: Tyler Moose#6227 ]

@TylerMoose I think i know this server do you run a Gmod server as well?

We sure do one of the biggest Prison RP servers @ItsVeseren

@TylerMoose Yea I used to be in there lol

Hey there! I implore you check out LCRP. We’d love for you to join us.

Hey there! I recommend Statewide Roleplay! We are a decently sized roleplay community that offers a professional, and enjoyable experience!

1 Like

Still looking for a whitelisted server. This time looking for a whitelisted server looking for fire. I some experience on it but not a lot but the basics to it. Send me a recommendation to a server or something. 15 or 16+ preferably.

Hello! The San Andreas Fire Rescue could use someone like you. Please check us out @ https://statewiderp.net

still loking to be a dispatcher for either a new community and need dispatchers or anything

DEVOTED ROLEPLAY FIVEM COMMUNITY

Welcome to the official FiveM post for the Devoted Roleplay Grand Theft Auto V PC FiveM Community. We would like to welcome all individuals interested in GTA V RP to our new and upcoming community. Applications are currently open for all Departments. Applications will remain open for the next couple weeks. Our departments are looking to recruit the best of the best and will only recruit individuals who meet or exceed the minimal qualifications for that department.

What Does Devoted RP have to offer?
The Devoted RP community looks to offer all of active members a roleplay experience that they’ve never had before. We are a very structured community that aims to create an immersive and rewarding environment for dedicated individuals looking to help us become something better and better. We want to show people an enjoyable experience while allowing for a seamless display of realistic Civilian, Fire & EMS, Communications, and Law Enforcement roleplay to come alive.

Features of Devoted RP:

• 2 Dedicated Servers
  • 2 Full TeamSpeak Servers
  • Full Development Team
  • Law Enforcement Scripts
  • Civilian Scripts
  • Fire & EMS Scripts
  • Constantly Evolving UI Systems
  • Non-Invasive Script System
  • Customized CAD/MDT System (non bubble)
  • Web-based Servers (i.e LiveMap, etc.)
  • Multiple Departments to Apply for.
  • Experienced and Dedicated Leadership
  • Custom Vehicle Packs
  • Custom Pedestrian Models
  • Civilian Businesses
  • Dedicated Field Training Department
  • Organized Media Team
  • MOST Realistic Roleplay on FiveM

Departments:

• San Andreas Highway Patrol [RECRUITING]
  • Los Santos Police Department [RECRUITING]
  • Blaine County Sheriff’s Office [RECRUITING]
  • San Andreas Communications [RECRUITING]
  • San Andreas Fire & EMS [RECRUITING]
  • Devoted Civilian Operations [RECRUITING]
  • Devoted Developer Department [RECRUITING]

Join Our Fan Discord: https://discord.gg/H97UMpA3bR
Follow us on Instagram https://www.instagram.com/devotedrp/?igshid=1ek8jtw5m0xeb

Application Process

1. Join Fan Discord Server
  2. Navigate to the " Recruiting resources Tab"
  3. Fill out a general application
  4. Wait for a response from a staff member or Administrator
  5. Attend a basic interview with one of our onboarding members
  6. Application/interview accepted or denied response

Department Photos Coming Soon

We don’t have a fancy video or a ton of people yet. But we are Whitelisted and not age restricted. Check us out at vhrp.net

Hey! :wave:
Make sure to check out LSPDRP. We are a friendly and new community! we got a 16+ whitelist to ensure the maturity of the Roleplay.

Link: âś… 16+ | PVE | Co-op | Beta | Custom EUP | LSPDRP is looking for Staff, Beta Testers, LEO's and Department Heads!

Michael
Co-Director

@ItsVeseren

We have IRL dispatchers who are happy and willing to assist you in becoming the best dispatcher you can be — we are always looking for new dispatchers to join in on the fun of RP! Feel free to join the Discord and join our growing team! :speaking_head: :headphones:

CAD We Use

Sonoran CAD

Our Discord

https://discord.gg/gnG53Vb

Still looking read post.

Hello, Come check us out We would love to have ya were going whitelist soon!

Our website is : https://pjrpfivem.com
[NEW] đź‘‘ Project Justice RP | DOJ | New! | TS: pjrpfivem| ESX/vMenu | Massachusetts Based | LEO - FIRE - CIV | 2021 - #53 by J_parker25