Looking for a good whitelisted server, please read description!

So i am looking for a whitelisted server because I absolutely hate most of the public servers. The whitelisted server must be 13+ or under. Please I beg you I have been struggling trying to find a fully whitelisted server that i can join. Thank you!

Hey mate hope you are well. I have a server that might just be what you need. I’m not going to try and oversell the server to you because the the city will speak for itself if you choose to fly in.
We have everything that you could need to start your new life today.
We are new player friendly and cater for everyone’s style of roleplay.
We are a new server that Was created by myself and a few others because we were sick of how the staff treated there player base in previous cities.
It doesn’t meet the requirement of being a fully whitelisted server but we do have plans and intentions to go down that path.
Would love to see you in the Conspiracy.

Discord Link: Conspiracy:RP

Hey buddy!

Check out Infinity Roleplay! We have only recently started recruiting for players but we would love to see you apply! We are recruiting High Command for PD and EMS aswell as recruiting general Civilians! Feel free to check us out :sunglasses:

Welcome to Authentic Roleplay

We are a brand new server that has experienced and respectful leadership. The members/community are the priority here while not favoring anyone and everyone has voice. Our leadership team has been in many servers before and seen the bright and dark sides of them. This server has gained the experience and knowledge from the good sides of all those servers and pilled them into here. This community isn’t for us, its for you.

Departments

Los Santos Police Department ( Need Head )
San Andreas State Police ( Need Head )
Blaine County Sheriffs Office
San Andreas Fire Department ( Need Head )
Communications Department ( Need Head )
Civilian Operations

Requirements

Must be at least 15 years of age exceptions can be made.

Features

Custom TeamSpeak 3 Server.
Experienced leadership team.
Advanced Recruitment & Training Department.
Full custom vehicle fleets with custom made liveries.
We hope to see you in the future.

Recruitment Discord: Authentic Roleplay Recruitment

Thank you.

Check Us Out today Emergency Response: San Andreas | Whitelisted | 15+ | Realism + Fun RP | LAUNCHING SOON - #20 by Scott_O