Looking for a good professional Roleplay Community

Hello Roleplayers, Server Owners and anyone else having to do with FiveM ending up in this Topic.

I am currently looking for a server to play on. I have about 10-11 years of experience in all kinds of roleplay. Started with SAMP back when I was 15 I learned about roleplay, even though, the roleplay wasn’t very professional. Later the Arma Scene became huge, I started playing Takistan Life on Arma 2, with the release of Arma 3 I went over and played Altis Life, changing then into the hardcore professional roleplay scene by playing on whitelisted modded servers Lakeside and later the Arma.Network Community by Pydrex on Takistan Life. When roleplay servers became a thing in GTA V I started playing on german servers using other mods then fiveM due to the lower slot limit of 32 slots during that time.
Now I’ve decided to give FiveM another try and noticed, there is quite some good communities out there giving me even more roleplay, then the german servers could ever give me.
I’m looking for a server, where roleplay is actually always present without breaking the character every 2 seconds. Alot of servers without a whitelist can’t provide that so I ask for a server with a bigger community that does have a whitelist. And please don’t recommend me servers saying “The roleplay is present” when there really is more OOC and grinding as there is roleplay, I’m not going to play on a server with bad roleplay.

Also I’d love if the server is not a “grind yourself to enrichment” server. I do not want to spend hours on end to just grind for money, as the roleplay is my priority. Of course it would be nice to drive fancy fast cars, but not if I have to grind 20 hours for a decent car.
Toko VoIP is definitely a plus, since it seems to make the quality of voice and RP go up at the same time. Also radio sounds are important, since discord radios often sound terrible.
Carmods aren’t needed but also a plus aslong as they’re not way too many and they end up lagging the server out.
Custom uniforms are definitely nice, if you have those I’ll be falling for the police forces like I did for my wife when I met her the first time. (Romantic as fuck, eh?)

So quickly about me - I’m a mature 25 (almost 26) year old roleplayer, struck to his roles at all times and usually willing to bring myself into the community with my experience. Usually I’ll aply for police forces where I try to work my way up to take over some responsibilities and bring in some changes that everyone can win something of. Also I tend to bring my ideas into servers, as they come into my mind and I think we could all zhave fun with a new function pending on how possible it would be to realize that idea.

Well so much about that, please only answer if you really think you can offer me the above named things.
Jeezy

Thats awesome!

I myself personally work on Rockford RP,
And i would love to get in touch with you based on the above mentioned details.
Feel free to check out our topic.

The link to our discord is provided in there, i’ll be awaiting for your presence.

1 Like

Just giving it a /push - Still up for some good communities

1 Like

Come join us! We are a fast growing community that started yesterday, already reached 35 members

Hi Jeezy, I see your requests and this is something we at the CADOPS have been trying to bring to the table for a while now, we’ve got developers actively working and providing new ways to bring RP into the server as well as keeping the bad away from the server as much as possible. We are currently working hard on pushing a new and huge update to the server which may get more people interested in our community but also get RP into better state than currently, for most servers it is hard to get that perfect balance between working and RP: ing and that’s exactly what this update will be focusing on, say the car thing you mentioned. We are currently working on implementing a better way to buy cars so that everyone can afford one. Our server can currently hold up to 64 players and we are looking to expand into a bigger player base, even though we might be public, gameplay-wise we can provide lots more than most whitelisted and premium servers can. Check us out if you want and please if you are interested in hearing more, contact me on discord. All of our links are available here. I’d say that our server post needs an update and soon it will get one.