Looking for a good Control Panel for my FiveM server

Title explains it. I am looking for a good game panel I can install on my VPS to control my FiveM server

And? I already released the webmanager. What else do you want as functions?

As I am working over 500kilometers away from my PC I can’t do custom stuff right now. But I was already in the process of building a Webinterface that can be used comercially

I don’t think he meant anything by it, just that he was looking for one so he pointed to your manager.

1 Like

I just want server start/stop/restart buttons

Oh sorry! I’m on phone and the mailing template is awful. Everything looks like it would be a comment on my thread.

The start, stop and restart buttons are only possible if you host both, website and server yourself. And it’s a very dangerous risk to implement it (if you do it wrong). For example you can tell php via browsable webpage to start the server with a shell_execute command. This will run the server but could be miss used by someone to start his own scripts and break everything.

Instead of that, you should run a php page via cron or as loop in a shell script which checks a database with a ‘is’ and a ‘should be’ state. If the server should be running but is offline, the script will start it. So there is no interaction between shell script and actual website. Via the website you can edit the ‘should be’ state in the database. Of course a script has also to check the ‘is’ state and update it if necessary in the database.

Why not create a login with a database with SQL?

Will do the trick for the normal webpage but never ever let people run shell scripts via website. One hacker (or person who knows a bit more than you) later and everything on your root/vps could be gone.

1 Like

Hi Slluxx :relaxed:.

(Try to copy my question to this thread, with hope for help)…

I hope I’m not asking too stupid, because I’m a beginner on the field.

Questions:

I give ‘index.php’ a new name (myname.php) and upload this, plus the folder ‘rcon’ to my ‘http homepage’ ?

'array (“0”, “My server name 1”, “127.0.0.1”, “31100”, “myrconpassword”)
(I only have one FiveM server).

My problem is this:

Array (“0”, “Have no name”, “My server IP ?”, “30120”, “I don’t use a password”)

How do I fill this line correctly?

Please help and give me an example for the line, thanks :relaxed:.

@Slluxx you can use SSH tunnel to exec bash script, it’s possible actually. I got Start / Restart / Stop bash script if you need. But I can’t help you much than that :

• shell_exec() function will work but take 1-2 seconds to load the request… So if you need to get informations from server (FiveM) as massivly, you’ll probably prefer use this thing : http://www.harding.motd.ca/autossh/ that keep the connexion as always (or almost :wink: )
$connection = ssh2_connect($remotehost, '22');
if (ssh2_auth_password($connection, $user,$pass)) { 
    echo "Authentication Successful!\n";
} else {
    die('Authentication Failed...');
}

For the security… I don’t get how someone could access to that ? you crypt the login/password, you allow only admin to access to the panel, and server you allow only the web-user to exec the bash script ?
Where is the pb ?

I know but it’s the wrong way. If you want to do it like that I don’t give a fuck but I know it’s not good so I will never do it that way. I can’t do anything​ anyway right now cause I am working 10 hours a day 700 miles away from my PC.

As soon as I am back home I will finnish my Backend Project which allows multi server usage, user accounts, user groups, start, stop, restart , rcon commands, plugin management for devs and so on. It will come in two versions, one for private use and one for resellers. So it will have maximum security.