Delete

We just launched at SinCityRP if you’re wanting to check us out :slight_smile:

FORGE | Serious-RP, meaningful storylines through quality RP | Mature RP | Active community | Whitelist | Economy-based RP & Jobs | Criminal life | Justice system | AND MORE! Come check us out!!

Project Name: Forge
Discord: FORGE
THIS IS A WHITELIST SERVER TO GIVE YOU THE PREMIUM RP EXPERIENCE.

• Serious Roleplay, meaningful storylines through quality RP.
  • Active and Tight Knit Community
  • Economy Based RP & Jobs
  • Player Owned Businesses
  • Criminal Life
  • Full Justice System
  • Community Events

Do you have what it takes to become successful in the city of Los Santos? Will you become a criminal mastermind owning your empire? Or will you take on these criminals and fight for justice as the Sheriff? Either way, Los Santos is the city of your dreams and you have the chance to experience it. What are you waiting for? Start applying for your spot now! FORGE

Rules & Guidelines: FORGE RP - Rules & Guidelines - Google Docs

Hi, @NuttyRabbit

Stop by and check out Ganga Haven Role Play,

• We are currently looking for EMS, POLICE & STAFF of ALL RANKS !!!, Just ask for Brad, Cope , Goat or Martin ! if interested in a position or just come play as a Civillian !!!

Have a look at our forum page here : GHRP FORUM LINK

We look forward to seeing you in the city !!!

At Devise we believe irl comes first, 100%. We do value realistic rp, but we like to have fun and do not penalize members who can’t be in all the time or have irl things that affect their game play.

We have a growing community and are actively recruiting. You would be very welcome here. We are in need of medics too, if that is something you are interested in!

We have a range from newbies to veteran roleplayers in our small but growing community and we are actively seeking more to join us! Come check it out!

Hey There! Project Roleplay is a very accommodating, friendly roleplay server that is due to launch in a few days. We are highly immersive and provide excellent roleplay to the community! We are also recruiting for any job!

Sunshine State RP

Name: NuggLife RP
Discord: Nugg Life RP
Restarts: Pacific Daylight Time
Restart 1 = 6am
Restart 2 = 12pm
Restart 3 = 6pm
Restart 4 = 12am
Mods: Custom Map, Drugs, Gangs, Custom PD, Custom EMS
Mic: Required
NuggLife RP is a fresh rebuild & exclusive GTA RP server where players provide a simple steam ID to be whitelisted. NO LENGTHY APPLICATION PROCESS. After players receive the owners’ approval, their login information is whitelisted and they can play on the server. NuggLife RP hosts 150 players at once on its servers, meaning there’s room to invite your friends to the city! NO QUEUE. Come join our Discord today to get started!
Rules:

1. Enjoy the RP!
  2. NEW LIFE RULE: MUST NOT remember anything from the moment you are incapacitated until you are revived.
  3. No win-only mentalities. Counter play is necessary to successful roleplay.
  4. Role Play Before Bloodshed: No Random Death Matching (RDM) or Kill on Sight (KOS). All conflict must be initiated verbally or with an abundance of story lead-up within close proximity of the conflict.
  5. Metagaming is prohibited. You are not your character; do not act on or disclose information your character didn’t gain on-server.
  6. Power gaming is prohibited. Roleplay that does not give other players the opportunity to roleplay their character’s own actions is considered power gaming

Come check us out. A-List RP

Hello, I am currently in the middle of creating my server, and I am looking for experienced staff and a player base, I’m going to go whitelisted for the official launch, but until then people are free to play.

Add my discord here if your interested - Stryker#5992

Thanks.

Hey if you are still looking, I am looking for experienced players to help build my player base for my new server. I would love to have you onboard!

Farm Country Roleplay | North Carolina Based | Small Town Southern Feel | Hiring Police & Fire/EMS | Whitelisted | Story Driven | Custom Assets | Looking for Experienced Civs & LEOs - FiveM Server Development / Server Bazaar - Cfx.re Community

Look no further here is a 4 year old fully developed server 🇺🇸 𝗘𝘀𝗰𝗮𝗽𝗲 // Very 𝗦𝗲𝗿𝗶𝗼𝘂𝘀 𝗥𝗣 // 𝗥𝗲𝗰𝗲𝗻𝘁𝗹𝘆 𝗪𝗶𝗽𝗲𝗱 // 𝘾𝙪𝙨𝙩𝙤𝙢 Everything // 𝗧𝘄𝗶𝘁𝗰𝗵 𝗙𝗿𝗶𝗲𝗻𝗱𝗹𝘆 * - #99 by xMKB34x

I know a UK server is more of what you’re looking for, but if you’re willin’ to open your eyes to the world of a San Andreas lore-friendly US server with vMenu, I’d love to personally show you and make our server your new home!

:milky_way::crystal_ball: Introducing Dreamstate RP :crystal_ball::milky_way:

:dizzy: Dive into a boundless world of roleplay with Dreamstate RP, the immersive FiveM server that will transport you to a realm of endless possibilities! :dizzy:

:rocket: Set in a meticulously crafted universe, Dreamstate RP offers a unique and captivating experience that will leave you craving for more. With a dedicated team of developers and passionate roleplayers, we strive to create a vibrant community where your wildest dreams come to life. :star2:

:sparkles: Here are some key points that make Dreamstate RP truly extraordinary: :sparkles:

:one: Limitless Roleplay: Immerse yourself in a vast and diverse world, where you can be whoever you want to be. Whether you’re a cunning entrepreneur, an intrepid law enforcer, or an enigmatic criminal mastermind, the choice is yours to make. Create your own story and shape the destiny of your character.

:two: Engaging Storylines: Embark on thrilling quests, participate in gripping heists, and unravel intricate mysteries. Our dedicated team of storytellers crafts captivating narratives that will keep you on the edge of your seat. Brace yourself for an adrenaline-fueled journey like no other!

:three: Dynamic Economy: Experience a dynamic in-game economy that mirrors the real world. Engage in legal professions such as becoming a successful business owner, or venture into the depths of the underground economy as a skillful smuggler. The possibilities for wealth and power are endless.

:four: Immersive Customization: Unleash your creativity with our extensive customization options. Tailor your character’s appearance, style, and skills to your heart’s content. Express yourself and stand out in a world filled with unique individuals.

:five: Active Community: Join a passionate and welcoming community of like-minded individuals who share your love for roleplay. Forge friendships, form alliances, or engage in friendly competition. Dreamstate RP is more than just a server; it’s a vibrant community where you’ll find lifelong companions.

:closed_lock_with_key: Ready to embark on an unforgettable journey? Join Dreamstate RP today and step into a realm where dreams become reality. Connect with us on Discord, meet fellow roleplayers, and let your imagination run wild! :closed_lock_with_key:

:computer: Discord: Dreamstate Roleplay
:globe_with_meridians: Website: www.dreamstaterp.online

:milky_way: Dreamstate RP: Your ultimate destination for immersive roleplay! :milky_way:

Hi there!

I am from SR Roleplay
We are an 18+, semi-serious, allow-listed server.
We accept new and experienced players!
SR Roleplay is for everyone and we welcome you to join :slight_smile: we would be glad to have you even if to just look around :slight_smile:
we definitely get more players every day and are gradually growing our numbers.

Join our discord to see what we have to offer SR Roleplay

I just started at this server 2 weeks ago - super friendly community complete with tour guides for your first fly in. They give you a welcome package and show you around town, etc. Most of the server is set up to encourage player interaction and there are people peppered throughout that ACTUALLY RP CHECK. I love it so far, and we are holding a community meeting right now that has me pretty hopeful about the staff. I’ve not found any personal negatives, yet!

discord.gg/bstarrp

I just opened a super amazing San Diego Community!
If your looking for a friendly server, this is it!

Send me a DM if interested. Discord: chriskevin

Look no further as all is able to be explored in No Ego Roleplay!

heyy! Try Karma RP!