Looking for a FiveM Team!

Hello, my name is Dreland. I go by Dre, and I’m somewhat new to FiveM, having played for about 2-3 months, starting in August. I’m considering creating a FiveM server, but I’d like to start with a team to ensure I’m not alone in this project.

I’m looking for the following teams to help me run the server. To be eligible for these teams, you must be 13 years or older, have a working microphone, and be willing to speak. You will also go through an interview process, and professionalism and maturity are expected.

Director Team:

• This is the ownership team, and they will assist with various tasks such as contributing, making purchases, supervising, overseeing operations, and helping with various responsibilities.
  • I am currently looking for a deputy director and an assistant, with two spots open.

Management Team:

• I’m in search of a management team to handle all server operations.
  • I need 4-5 managers who will be assigned specific tasks once our team is complete.

Supervisor Team:

• This team will be responsible for supervising the administrators and moderators, ensuring they perform their duties correctly.
  • They will also be required to be in-game daily to evaluate the administrators and moderators. Additional tasks will be assigned once we have a full team.

In addition to these teams, I am also looking for developers, moderators, and administrators. Please note that if you apply, be prepared to be active and genuinely contribute. If you are applying for the directive team/ownership team, ensure you are available to assist with purchases as we do require this.

Feel free to contact me on Discord at dree02x if you’re interested in joining any of these teams. After adding me on Discord, please comment with your Discord username.

Hey man I own a server I don’t have a co-owner position available but if you’re good enough I can get you something good. Server is in the Recruitment phase and we’re placing tons of hard work into the success of it. Please reach out to me if this interests you.

Discord: blake_l1

@Tuck_Gaming wanna discuss this as I have a few assets.

I have tons of assets, mature, scripting, EUP, and vehicle dev. Experience as a Director of a server with 500+ discord members. Emergency Services Director of 100+ members throughout the departments. Let me know.

dreee2x

add me on dizzy dreee2x

add me on discord dreee2x

bump.

bump still looking

bump!

bump! Still looking

What kind of server are you thinking about creating

I am a server owner but don’t currently have a owner spot but I have management positions open if your still looking for a spot in a server

Hi, @Tuck_Gaming

Come and give us a try over at Alabama State Role Play, We are a new up and coming economy server with a strive for quality, creative and realistic role play, We gladly welcome new players and would like to see you in the city.

If any of those things interests you, Below you can find the link to our forum page.

Forum Link

bump.

Hey Im also getting back into Fivem, I have quite alot of experience running and being a administrator on many Big and growing fivem servers also have alot of experience with Civilian and Leo departments. Hit me up and we can see what we can do

Hey ive added you on discord huskymilitarygaming

If you are looking for a unique server join us!