Looking for a good aussie fivem server to start my mc on

Any good servers i can start my MC on? no need to purchase i can custom make the vests and already have an MLO, just wanna know a good server with active players i can come start an MC on, id prefer a vmenu but esx is fine depending on what server it is.

You’d be welcome in our city! We have whitelist applications for gangs so you could apply that way for the MC. We only have the Lost so far as MCs go, right now. Your application is more likely to be approved if you have been in the city a few times and met some of the citizens, as we want to make sure that anyone give whitelisted privileges is a good fit ^^ Come check it out! discord.gg/deviserp

Yes! You can join our server: Unitum Roleplay

Embed from Discord URL is not right.

are you the owner?

No, I’m one of the admin that assists with the applications and processing of community feedback, etc ^^

ok

New community NLRP is looking for you! Nightlight Roleplay | New City | Active Staff & Devs | QBCore Economy | Looking for Staff, Leo, Ems | Serious RP - #16 by WokenCFX

hey mate, if you’re still looking I am an owner of a NSW city.

Hey, was just wondering what type of server it was? Vmenu, esx or QBCore and if you have a discord link I can have

QBcore, we haven’t launched yet but have had two betas. We aren’t far from launching, but looking at getting some more orgs in. We have a great player base and saw upwards of 50 players in our last beta night.

Hey man, we’re Vmenu, dm me on disc Michael246R#5146