Sdasd

egsdsdfgdsgsdgsdgssdgsg

2 Likes

Hope this is what you are looking for.

Hey @Bean250603, check out Elite Justice RP, I think you’ll like what you see!

come check us out [UK] Royal England RolePlay | Serious Roleplay | Police/NHS/Mechanic | Custom Vehicles | Realistic Economy discord link is in the topic.

Hey Bean!

Seeking a professional evolving Grand Theft Auto roleplay experience? Becoming annoyed with the commonly accepted mediocre themed “scenario-based” experience?

Tired of consistently being engaged by the Worlds Most Wanted? Who possess arms (Firearms) that would make Uncle Sam jealous? Then apply to become a San Andreas State Trooper today where we deal with more than your average firearm!

You. Civilian. Sick of Law Enforcement Officials trumping up charges? Tired of dealing with overcompensating Troopers with an authority problem? Then apply to become a Civilian today, where we deal with more than your average LEO!

Bored of mediocre gunshot wounds and tazer prong removals? Want to same Uncle Sam from his mid-life crisis, Then the San Andreas Fire Service is the place for you, Apply Today

The culmination of our product is an experience that you won’t be forgetting anytime soon! Whether it’s experienced LEOs or competent Civilians, we’ve got you covered! Apply today at www.DoPJRP.com!

If you have any questions, queries or doubtful points please done hesitate to reach out. Interested? Look over these links and engage with our community!

Official Website
Official Facebook Page
Official DoPJRP Instagram
Official Public Relations Discord
Our Recruitment Email: recruitment@dopjrp.com

Promotional Video

Thank you,
Department of Public Justice

@Bean250603 Hey there! Consider checking out StatewideRP if you want a professsional and enjoyable, whitelisted RP experience. We would love to have you and your friends. Check out our website or our post for more information!

could u Pm me Squires100#0053

daily bump

I found this rp server today and i have been on there for a couple hours now and so far I am loving the server, the management seem very friendly, my fps is very stable, I don’t suffer from no DeSync, all it is missing is a big community, got everything that a roleplay needs including a beautifully clean UI! Hope to see your server grow!

1 Like

We are still looking for members and deparment heads! Come join https://discord.gg/DDVMbvwp

This server has alot of potential and looking forward to seeing more players come in, its a well made server with great staff and a great community.

1 Like

bump we are still looking for active members! https://discord.gg/j4qxktDv

bump still looking for police officers and gangs https://discord.gg/wApEXNNFmF

Looking to find a server I can work on. You must have a community already, aswell as host off a VPS or Rootserver. (not zaphosting servers)

I have worked on servers for about 6 months now, so if your interested, we can speak on discord : Bean#7983

Would ask you to join mine but I know you’d say no.

then why ask lol?

I didnt… Thats why I said “Would ask” smh

send me a message on discord though

daily bump - we are rebuilding our community, and looking for new players. please join @

1 Like