Looking for a fivem developer

Hey were looking for a fivem developer to help speed up the process of our server release.
(mainly someone whos good with java-scripting).

Detail:
We’ve been working on the server going on 5 months now and were focusing on keeping the server 90% custom.

hey, you have not listed you’re discord here’s mine Shadow Wolf#6470

Hey there, i added you. My discord name is GirlJustGaming#0240

I’m wondering whats java scripting got to do with fivem sever development :face_with_monocle:

lol some scripts may involve JS.
Example… Lets say we have a restaurant script that allows players to order food using a menu that pops-up.
Its going to take some java-scripting for the players to be able to click… drag/move the possible images etc. Im not a developer myself so its hard to explain but JS comes in handy if you want to make certain scripts alot more fun and presentable imagery wise. Some script can even be made strictly using JS but thats a story for a different day. Coding is amazing lol.

They involve JS but JS is not java mate, js is javascript not some mythical java-scripting. wtf

Howdy Friend,

My name is Nicholas Wells and I am one of the Co-Founders & Coordinators at Blue Mountain Roleplay. We were founded as a serious and realistic FiveM Community. We wanted to build a community that was realistic and unique from all of the other communities out there, along with giving the members of the community the ability to RP without too much Restriction. We’re currently looking for Developers to join our family and help us in our goal of making the best community we can, if you are interested in joining our family then check out the link below and reach out to me on discord.

Link: Welcome to Blue Mountain Roleplay! Now Hiring All Positions. | Serious 16+ Community - #20 by tedanderson

Hope to hear from you soon,
Nicholas Wells
Community Coordinator
Blue Mountain Roleplay

ok lol

You’re more worried about how they use the term javascript, no reason to be rude about correcting them. I’m sure they appreciate your help friend.

I wasn’t even rude mate. What’s your problem here? Don’t need to be passive-aggressive to me.