Looking for a european server work in progress

Delete delete delete

Hey @Vitoo!

If we can get in contact over discord we can probably sort something out!

• Regards,
    Serena K.

Discord: Serena K.#4900

As of now our community is work in progress, but with our server developed. If you would like to know more about us, check us out here!

Welcome to British Enforcement RP A Brand New British ESX Economy Server EST. 2021 We have been in development for 6 months, to check the quality, performance, and reliability of our server. We have some brand new and unique scripts to ensure we stand out from the rest. We have so much more than the list below but to give you an idea… πŸ”΄ Male & Female Admins βšͺ️ Active Admins πŸ”΅ Whitelisted πŸ”΄ Streamer Friendly βšͺ️ Controller Friendly πŸ”΅ British Radio Stations πŸ”΄ Server Online 24/7 βšͺ️ 150+ Civilian Vehicles πŸ”΅ Generic Police & NHS πŸ”΄ Custom Taxi Department βšͺ️ Custom Mechanic/Recovery Department πŸ”΅ Player Owned Housing & Trucking Business & Petrol Stations πŸ’Ό Whitlelisted Jobs πŸš“ Road Police Unit & Armed Response Unit 🚁 National Police Air Service & Air Ambulance πŸš‘ NHS Ambulance Service πŸ› οΈ Lightning Customs Recovery πŸš• Lightning Taxis πŸš™ Diesel Deluxe Motors 🍹 Doorman, Dancer or Mixologist πŸ™Žβ€β™‚οΈ Civilians πŸ’Ό Job Centre We have a range of jobs you can keep yourself occupied with from Amazon Deliveries to Bank Security & many more πŸ”« Gangs We currently have 3 gangs that are looking for members and leaders, all gangs come with a unique hideout, storage, armoury and garage πŸ’Š Drugs 4 types of drugs, all drug locations are hidden, sell to NPC drug dealers or sell to NPC locals. πŸͺ“ Robberies Plenty of robberies to keep the criminals busy. Shops, Banks, Jewellery Store, Humane Labs & Heists ℹ️ Community We are brand new and actively advertising for new members and recruiting for all departments, we hope you join us and stay on board with us while we grow into an amazing community. https://discord.gg/3CdDbVZzYN

Hello me and my friend own a QBus server add me on discord please if you would be interested to develop there Iluzion#5900