Looking for a ESX server and has it all together!

Looking for a server that is wanting to be professional and is motivated to insure the experience is better for the members of the community. I primarily want to be LEO and maybe staff in the future on the server. As of now all I have been looking for is a PROPER made ESX server that has it ALL TOGETHER!

Here is some stuff about me, I have had experience running both LSDP and SAST, well I know my 10 codes. I also know all the appropriate actions and steps that should be taken rather it be on a traffic stop, robbery, or a domestic dispute. I’m more serious about my roleplay and am wanting to make sure I am the best of the best for the server. I expect to be treated with respect as I will never throw shade at anyone around me. As I move fourth in the ranks I will make sure the lower ranks are doing their jobs and help them if need be. I strictly follow COC and the SOP.

I have experience as community manger and being a staff member amongst plenty of communities!

Please add me on discord for more info; Hammy#9999

18yo+?

We are a completely established ESX server.

Check out the details below.

Come check out THE NEW Idaho Department of Justice RolePlay! History This server was created by 4 friends who got tired of the toxicity that is common in some servers, We wanted to create a community where people could join and have fun. WE ARE MADE FOR THE PLAYERS, we strive to make the server what our members want. If they want a car added, we will actually consider it. Have an idea for a plugin? EXCELLENT! Send it to us and we can take a look! Think something should be changed? No problem! We also love to give people the opportunity to work their way up, you will not be stuck as a Officer for an extended period of time. We match your current position with other servers. We are an economy based “ESX” server with MANY fantastic jobs, Custom cars, Custom EUP, We use Teamspeak (for RTO), “Modern Solutions” CAD, We provide 30K Starting in game money, and we have tons of custom plugins. All vehicles are as realistic to the IRL liveries as they can be. We strive to maintain a realistic and serious feel, with Active staff, while still having a lot of fun.

Departments hiring: Idaho State Police (ISP) ADA County Sherriff Idaho State Communications Moderators/ Admins

Merge Communities - We are looking for communities to join and merge with us. We handle all the monthly costs of running a server, We will also match your rank and your members rank too. Need more details DM ME If you are interested please join our discord, we would love to have you as a member of our community! Join our http://discord.gg/aYR3nNV

No longer looking! Thanks! (UPDATED May 3rd, 2021)

take a look

Bumpppp