Renal State RP | 18+ | Serious RP | Beta | Recruiting Staff | Looking for Beta Testers | ESX Framework

“We, the great people of Renal State think only of the love we have for our land and the peace we enjoy within its boundaries, we do love the land where we were brought up. We will never let our hold on this land go, to let it go it will be like throwing away our mothers and fathers that gave us life.” – Adapted from a Letter from “Aitooweyah” to John Ross, Principal Chief of the Cherokee.

Life is simple in Renal State, we work hard, we play hard and we rest.

Our outlook on life here, revolves around an old school methodology of doing the right things by each other. Sticking together when people try and interfere or change our way of life is second nature and bred into us. Respect is given straight off the bat here in Renal State, it’s up to you to keep it that way, loosing respect here will result in a steep downward spiral ending only with trouble that you’ll find extremely hard to escape from.

There ain’t no, pussy footing around, using terms like, “I’m have my rights / you can’t do that to me!” here in Renal, thing is if you ain’t causing any trouble, or done no wrongs, then you won’t have any issues with the law or the people of this fine state.

Life is hard, there’s no getting away from that, but with good social relationships and decent people we will reach the goals we aspire to. A safe, prosperous and peaceful community, ready to help one another in an instant. However be warned, if you’re expecting an easy, woke or criminal way of life, you better be prepared for a good old fashioned short sharp shock.

This is Renal State, ready to help those in need, ready to react to those who greed.

What Renal State can offer players:

Jobs: Non Whitelisted

• Fueler
  • Lumberjack
  • Miner
  • Butcher
  • Tailor
  • Taxi Driver
  • More coming soon

Jobs: Whitelisted

• State (Renal State) - Mayor / Judge / State Attorneys
  • Police
  • Ambulance
  • Fire Department
  • Imports Car Dealer / Car Factory (Main Dealer)
  • Muscle Car Dealer (All Muscle Cars including import Muscle Cars)
  • Mechanics (Bennys) - Main Mechanics
  • Mechanics (LS Customs) - Main Mechanics
  • Real Estate (Handles all property sales such as Housing / Apartments / Motel Rooms / Hotel Rooms / Offices)
  • More coming soon

Other Jobs: (These are jobs created for players who want something different)

• Bounty Hunting
  • Quick Loans
  • Food Harvesting (Implemented based on player request)
  • Tuner Shops (Implemented based on player request)
  • Basic Mech Shops (Implemented based on player request)
  • Used Vehicles
  • Law Firms
  • Restaurants (Implemented based on player request)
  • Fast Food Restaurants (Implemented based on player request)
  • Uber (VIP Taxis)
  • Uber Eats (Fast Food Delivery) - Players need to setup deals with Fast Food Restaurants
  • Pawnshops (Place for players to sell un wanted items)
  • More coming soon

Legal Activities:

• Hunting
  • Fishing
  • Diving
  • Pokemon Card Collections (Other Card Collections in the works)
  • Hidden Collectables that reward cash for completion

Illegal Activities:

• Hunting Illegal Animals
  • Catching Illegal Fish
  • Pacific Bank Heist
  • Flecca Bank Heist
  • ATM Robberies
  • Store Holdups
  • Cash Register Robberies
  • Car Chopping
  • Racing (WIP)
  • Drugs
  • Growing / Harvesting / Selling Weed
  • Steal parts from Aircon units
  • Craft and put Fake Number Plates on Vehicles
  • Stealing Cars for money as well as special missions
  • More coming soon

There is a lot more things to come but for now we are looking for players to assist in doing some testing so we know what to fine tune and tweak, also all who assist will be award the Tier 1 Contributor as well as automatically be whitelisted for when the server goes lives.

You can connect with us on the below:

We are actively looking staff for the following:

• Police
  • EMS
  • Fire Department
  • Mechanics

Our Vision & Goals:

The vision is to have it end up being up there with all the other great RP Servers. There is a lot of work going into it in terms of back stories and settling the realism of what the server will be (RP wise), along with things such as Jobs, Economy, Activities and more.

One thing that is sure we are dedicated to put in the time and effort needed to make it a great server, and to have likeminded individuals join us to make that a reality will ultimately give us the opportunity to create something that we all love and can enjoy.

We look forward to making Renal State a great RP Community and are open to suggestions to make this a great place that players can call a home away from home.

Note: We are always looking for Developers who’d like to join and all are welcome.

hit me up if ya need any assistance

1 Like

Brilliant! Thanks @HideoutRP will DM you shortly.

Dm me Guardian#0344

1 Like

Hi @Guardian426 will add you, thanks for reaching out! :smiley:

samsung fridge#6969

1 Like

Hey what’s your discord id?

1 Like

I won’t be able to join fully as a dev, but would be open to help at any time when I’m free!

1 Like

Thank you very much @pathest I’ve added you on Disco :smiley:

Hey @Sinester will DM it to and thanks it is much appreciated :smiley:

Really appreciated it @AbelGaming thank you very much :smiley:

Keep in mind you can not pay for “developers”.

1 Like

@Painwithin thank you very much for your feedback, it is much appreciated!

@Biczak this is brilliant, likeminded individuals are definitely what we are looking for.

To all the Dev’s whom have shown interest @HideoutRP @Guardian426 @pathest @Sinester @AbelGaming @Biczak @envybrycee I’ll invite you all to our D and we will arrange a wee chat so we may all get to know each other as well as let you know our vision and we can take it from there as to who would like to assist be it just to help or to stay on or even to advise, regardless you are all welcome to be apart of the community for as long as you like even if it’s just a place to chill and chat :smiley:

We are still looking for Developer to join our Community and build an absolutely legendary RP experience :smiley:

Hello dm me on discord Tazer.#0001

We are soon approaching our Beta phase and are looking for someone to assist make that final stretch. If anyone is interested please do get in touch :smiley:

are you esx or menu

Full ESX based using esx_default_menu with plans for radial menu integration at a later date as our goal is to have an economy setup as well, we won’t be having any sorts of vMenu or similar types.