Looking for a developer, lets do it!

Hello,
Looking for a serious developer with experience with fivem servers. It would involve setting up a server and future work in creating plugins. Contact me for more information.

For what it’s worth, being a new coder myself I’m always looking for servers to work with, that being said - I find it hard to be interested with someone who puts two lines of text that simply says “looking for a developer with experience, normal involvement plus future involvement, message me”

That does not strike my interests at all…post more about it. Name, goals, current setup, YOUR experience running a community, website, current member count…

4 Likes

Hello,
thanks for the reply.

The reason for me including no information was I made a more informed post a month ago and it was deleted. It also seems like any post I make on here is heavily modified or removed. I also didn’t include much information as this information can be spoken about else where.

I am the owner of an Australia community who run mainly CSGO servers but also branching out else where. RP sparked my interest as we own one of the first RP servers in CSGO which is a huge success. Our CSGO servers have up to 250 players during peak hours and have over 200,000+ unique players.

Goal is to make a successful, well managed fivem RP server.

Thanks,
skyprah
www.killzonegaming.com/forum

The reason your previous post and current comment was deleted is because paying for scripts is against fivem terms of service.

That was a typo as I was currently replying to something unrelated to FiveM RP.

I won’t bother replying as you’re going to delete anything I write unrelated to what you even said, thanks.

Is not related to fivem? I beg to differ from reading your post

Incorrect, as I was also replying to a Rust thread regarding a server getting setup. As I stated, it was a typo.