Looking for a Developer and Map Developer for a Amazing Opportunity for a Race Server

I am looking for some Developers and a Map Developer to come onto the Team to create a amazing community for Racing/Drifting and We need some Developers to be able to make Custom Scripts to then Make this Community Bigger!

We currently have a basic server at the moment with some custom cars and maps with VMENU and the VMENU Part we want to remove completely and be running standalone!

If you are seriously wanting to help either within Map Building or Developing within LUA or C# Please add me on Discord Minty#6468 and we will speak about your future!

Thank You
Minty!

Bump!

so what kind of server is it? just racing/drifting or rp mixed in? just wondering because i like rp drag racing servers / drift / racing servers. and i also make vehicles

different types I see the dude is very afraid about saying too much due to the fact it hasn’t been done before.

To Further more on this He has already put some time into this he justs mainly needs Developers that can Understand LUA or C++ C# and Someone who can texture and Someone who is good at Mapping and I believe as well he was needing Modelling.

Looking for Map Developers and Script Developers and Also some Car Devs would be great!!

Contact Minty#6468 on Discord

Already seems amazing and its only just been Developed cant wait to see the full version to come out soon.

:slight_smile: Love when people appreciate the work.

omg i haven’t even joined and this looks amaze-ballz

Anyone that is looking to become a

• Script Developer
  • Car Developer (Mainly to Edit Textures and Fix Cars)
  • Map Developer (Using Menyoo/Map Builder to create maps or Edit maps that we don’t need certain areas)

These job roles are highly in need!

Contact either ( Minty#6468 or Message me on the forums)

Still looking!

1 Like

Bump!

Bump we are still looking for Developers within

Map Development
Car Development (Just reskining Cars and the Odd Fixing of some Cars)
Script Development

Thank You for our Support! We will contact you once we make a full release for the server.

Still Looking! Contact me on Discord Minty#6468

Still Looking for

Car Developers (To Fix Cars and possibly Reskin Cars ETC)

Map Developer (To Make new Maps possibly Fix some Maps with some little issues)

Script Developer (To make some Custom Scripts for Racing Etc)

Minty#6468

Add That Discord If Intrested

Still Looking!