Looking for a Community Manager for a Survival server based in Rust and DayZ (2022)

I have a FiveM server based in DayZ/Rust (Zombies, base building and Radiaction), it has loot all over the map, different kind of loot in different places, we have radioactive zones that you can only enter if you have the Radioactive Pills or mask that help you survive the high radiation zones.

The vehicles in this server need to be crafted, you find broken vehicles all over the map, and you need to find parts to repair them and drive them. The vehicles are persistent in the map.

The idea is that some kind of radioactive explosion killed almost all people in the island (there is no light in the island too) and you need to get resources to survive and prosper (you need food and water too).

The server is not easy to understand the gameplay mechanics becouse its all custom made so contact if you want to see how the server works.

Here is the server connect [EU]TBW SURVIVAL 3.0 Rust and DayZ inspired / Cfx.re

The server is all in english and is suposed to be an European server.

We are looking for someone who could help making the server achive a good number of players as we are not beeing able to do it.

I can verify that this is an amazing server, incredibly satisfying to build my base and kill zombies. Bring your friends here :sunglasses:

1 Like

thanks man!!

Hey Hugo,

I find your work is fantastic mate. Listen, my friends and I have been looking for a cool DayZ inspired GTAV server… and this one seems to fit the bill. We tried joining your discord link to gain access, but the link is dead. Any chance of us being able to get in?

the server got wipe like 4hours ago

hey man [EU] TBW SURVIVAL

1 Like

add me on discord hugo.simoes.12345#4946

1 Like

Will do my man! Thanks :pray:

1 Like