Looking for a server to join!

Im still searching! Please post your community

I believe that Cloud Nine Roleplay can fit your needs!

While we are new, and adding things. We are open to the public and would love to have you!
We have custom EUP, Vehicle Skins, and have Law Enforcement departments, that I believe could use you!

Currently Open and Accepting Applications:
-Blaine County Sherriff’s Office
-Florida Highway Patrol

We are a server looking for individuals who have experience, and are interested in keeping roleplay not only serious, but professional. Considering all of our current members are 16+ I believe this would be a great fit for you.

If you would like to speak with me, do not hesitate, you can reach me at wizzaprime#2330

Discord Link: https://discord.gg/8p4SHTQn8W

Thank you for your time and consideration, I hope to see you soon!

Good Morning!

Seeking a professional evolving Grand Theft Auto roleplay experience? Becoming annoyed with the commonly accepted mediocre themed “scenario-based” experience?

Tired of consistently being engaged by the Worlds Most Wanted? Who possess arms (Firearms) that would make Uncle Sam jealous? Then apply to become a San Andreas State Trooper today where we deal with more than your average firearm!

You. Civilian. Sick of Law Enforcement Officials trumping up charges? Tired of dealing with overcompensating Troopers with an authority problem? Then apply to become a Civilian today, where we deal with more than your average LEO!

The culmination of our product is an experience that you won’t be forgetting anytime soon! Whether it’s experienced LEOs or competent Civilians, we’ve got you covered! Apply today at www.DoPJRP.com!

Tonight the DoPJRP Community is hosting an Open-Night event, where the public, is allowed to join our servers and interact with our current members!

If we are something you are interested in learning more about please contact us either by email E: Recruitment@DoPJRP.com or on our Public Relations Discord. Look over these links and engage with our community!

Official Website
Official Facebook Page
Official DoPJRP Instagram
FiveM Advertisement 2021
Official Public Relations Discord

Promotional Video - San Andreas State Police Mini

Thank you,
Department of Public Justice

Hey, check us out! :slight_smile:

Core Roleplay is a serious roleplay community with a focus on a realistic economy and experience. We are a large (reaching full 64 players everyday on the server) and welcoming community that offers something for both new and experienced players! Our goal is to have a fun and immersive environment for everyone. We have an active development team that strives to create a unique experience and a dedicated staff that bring years of experience from all types of backgrounds and games.

Our Favorite Features:

• Utilizing FiveM’s OneSync Infinity & Beyond Platform
  • Extremely Stable Server Framework
  • Realistic & Serious Roleplay
  • Realistic Economy Balancing
  • EUP Clothing Enabled
  • Custom Player Owned Houses
  • Custom Player Owned Businesses
  • Custom EUP Clothing Options
  • Custom Police MDT/CAD System
  • Custom Vehicles & Liveries
  • Custom Legal & Illegal Jobs
  • Unique Jobs
  • Hidden Illegal Activities
  • Robberies & Heists
  • Financing For Houses, Businesses, and Cars!
  • Professional Development Team
  • Dedicated & Experienced Staff
  • …and more!

Unique Jobs:

• Los Santos Police Department
  • Blaine County Sheriff’s Office
  • San Andreas State Police
  • San Andreas Fire & Rescue
  • Department of Corrections
  • Department of Justice
  • Weazel News
  • Hayes Autos
  • …and many more!

Check out the many pictures and stories that members of our community have posted below on our topic. Once you’re ready, head over to our Discord and join our community!

Discord: https://discord.gg/coreroleplay
Twitter: https://twitter.com/coreroleplay
Our forum: Core Roleplay | Serious RP | Realistic Economy | www.core-roleplay.com

(Have to be in discord in order to get the server address)

We are a realistic server still looking to grow our player base and still very much so actively developing and adding to the server. With over 200 custom interiors and over $10,000 invested into the server, you’re hard pressed to find a more dedicated team than us. We aim to find the closest balance of realism and fun. You won’t see people driving around in sports cars all the time here, you actually need to earn what you want. All of our law enforcement agencies are run by actual IRL law enforcement with over 3 decades of combined experience between the three. Feel free to check us out and find out more!

search for Concrete Jungle RP on fivem!!!

Hey mate! We’d love to have you over at MantisRP! We’re a relatively new community but everyone over there is super helpful! Lots of friendly people. Come join the Discord. We’re a UK themed server so there’s tons of cool stuff. We even have cayo perico! https://discord.gg/YctuwGsNfj

▬▬▬ Coruscant Roleplay ▬▬▬

CoruscantRP is a new Roleplay server with lost of:
⦁ Unique Scripts
⦁ Custom MLO’s
⦁ Custom cars and bikes
⦁ Alot of legal and illegal jobs
⦁ Player owned stores and gasstations
⦁ Eurotrucker Job
⦁ Racing
We are aiming for Hard Roleplay , with a realistic economy.
We are currently hiring Police , EMS and Mechanics.
Join us now to receive a Free City Starting Kit and extra rewards for referring players to the city.
See you there !
Discord : https://discord.gg/AB2XGrwc

Add me if you want to start on a new community: Very good scripted and optimized city!

Discord: Siplon#7667

Still looking for a server

Can you add me? Your discord isn’t correct in your post. I have a massive opportunity for you if you’re interested, and it wouldn’t hurt to talk.

Discord: Ankio#0938

Hello!

You can check out our server here:

Our community is super friendly and welcoming, our scripts are custom made and our server is community led!

Hope you consider us!

1 Like

Looking for a community, please contact my discord or leave information to your server!

Bump, still seeking a community!

Hey, I run a newer community called “Urban Life RP”. As we’re newer, we’re looking for more active players who can help grow our community. We have a lot to offer and would love to have you!

Consider checking out our Server Bazaar post if you’re interested in learning more about what we have to offer, you’ll also find the discord link there.

Pathest#7016

4 year fully developed server always looking for top tier rp 🇺🇸 𝗘𝘀𝗰𝗮𝗽𝗲 // Very 𝗦𝗲𝗿𝗶𝗼𝘂𝘀 𝗥𝗣 // 𝗥𝗲𝗰𝗲𝗻𝘁𝗹𝘆 𝗪𝗶𝗽𝗲𝗱 // 𝘾𝙪𝙨𝙩𝙤𝙢 Everything // 𝗧𝘄𝗶𝘁𝗰𝗵 𝗙𝗿𝗶𝗲𝗻𝗱𝗹𝘆 * - #99 by xMKB34x

Well… after 3 years, and are interested in opening your eyes to the world of vMenu roleplay, come check out my server! 🍾 Provinces of San Andreas Roleplay (PoSARP) | Immerse yourself in the ultimate vMenu roleplay experience! | Looking for High Ranks in LEO & Staff | PoSARP Server Bazaar Advertisement

Hi there!

I am from SR Roleplay
We are an 18+, semi-serious, allow-listed server.
We accept new and experienced players!
SR Roleplay is for everyone and we welcome you to join :slight_smile: we would be glad to have you even if to just look around :slight_smile:
we definitely get more players every day and are gradually growing our numbers.

Join our discord to see what we have to offer SR Roleplay