Looking for a community. I have over 2 years of experience in almost all departments including LSPD, Civ, FBI, BCSO

I’m Ali. I am 17 years old and Im looking for a community.

What I have to offer to the community:

• Over 2 years of experience.
• Maturity.
• Able to take leadership in certain situations.
• Able to work together also in certain situations.
• Dedication and Loyalty.
• Professionalism and serious attitude.
• Very friendly and kind.
• Can make docs, forms, sheets, slides if needed.

What expectations I have from the community:

• Mature and non-egotistical staff or owner.
• Able to let me run my department without interference in small things like roles, rank structure etc. Major changes would obviously require high command’s approval.
• Seriousness towards things.

If you think I’m a good fit, contact me on discord, Ali H.#0246

i like how every single one of these posts has the following lines:

• Mature and non-egotistical staff or owner.
• Able to let me run my department without interference.

like for an owner to interfere with you doing stuff comes from own actions no?

I mean he/she shouldn’t interfere in telling me on how I should run it. Small things like, chain of command, promotions and stuff. Major changes would obviously require approval from high command of the server.

Awesome man, thanks for the clarification as some people may have understood that differently, so i just pointed it out ^^

1 Like

Bump!

Bump!!

Bumpy Bumpy!

Still looking!

Just sent a Discord Invite, I had an offer. AlienWulf#5880

Hi Ali! You can visit us at the Nevada State Roleplay community! We try to offer our players the most realistic experience possible when they join us.

Built from the ground up, we average about 15-25 players a day and are always welcoming newer members to be apart of our community! NVSRP isn’t just your ordinary FiveM Roleplay Community. Respect, Responsibility, and Commitment are our Core Values that we live by and enact every single day. We consistently strive to create a fun-filled, custom featured, enduring, people-centered culture that drives our ambition to become the most progressive and innovative Community in the gaming industry while enriching the lives of both our staff members and players.

You can find out more information about us by visiting our official Server Bazaar thread or by visiting our website at https://www.nevadastaterp.net.

Server IP Address: fivem.nevadastaterp.net or 66.70.170.136:30120
Discord: https://discord.gg/3y49VwC
Teamspeak: ts3.nevadastaterp.net

Some Screenshots

Must be 15.

Hello! I think you would really like this community ! Server launch is at 5pm CST

Come check it out :slight_smile:

Take a look at this post, if it’s something that fits your vision, lets have a talk. I do not care about age as long as you act like an adult.