Looking for a active server to join

Hello I am currently looking to join a active and fun roleplay server that allows streaming and recording

I would prefer the server to be vmenu and have scripthook enabled so i can use menyoo to create some unique scenes but i am willing to also join a economy server if the scripts and unique and not the same as every other server.

If you have a server please contact me on discord
D4NNY#8959

Thank you for reading

Check us out

Hey man if your looking for a community come check out [EN] [US] [ 15+] New Mindset Roleplay ~ vMenu based ~ - #31 by Z_ChampionNMRP we are community just restarting and looking for members we need people for the following
Departments:
San Andreas State Police
San Andreas Fire Department
Dispatch

Requirements:
Be 15+
Have a mic
Have a PC
And have GTA for FD and LEO spots.

Feel free to come check us out we would love to have you in our community!

Cheers,
Dispatch Director
Z. Champion
New Mindset Roleplay

Hey if you are still looking, we are the perfect community. We are a menu server with scripthook enabled. We allow counless inventive ideas for RP and want you to come check us out! NEORP - Northeast Ohio Roleplay is recruiting! - FiveM Server Development / Server Bazaar - Cfx.re Community

NLRP is new and active and willing for you to join Nightlight Roleplay | New City | Active Staff & Devs | QBCore Economy | Looking for Staff, Leo, Ems | Serious RP - #16 by WokenCFX

check my new server

Midnight City Roleplay

Midnight City Roleplay has a fresh new opportunity to come back to FiveM better and stronger than ever before. Our mission statement is to provide you, the player, a life-like and professional experience while being able to enjoy quality roleplay with friends!

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

We offer a wide variety of cool custom content such as

vMenu based server
Framework economy
Serious Roleplay
Daily Patrols
Custom Civilian Vehicles
Fast Growing Community
Helpful Community
Active Fire Department
Civilian Owned Businesses
Tech Support
Weazel News Website
And much more!
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
Departments:
Civilian Operations
Blaine County Sheriff’s Office
San Andreas Highway Patrol
Los Santos Police Department
San Andreas Fire Department
San Andreas Communications
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

About the Directors and Head Administration

Midnight City Roleplay is under the Direction of 2 individuals.
Brian, and Alex. Brian and Alex have had previous experience
running multiple communities on different platforms.
They have come together and started Midnight City Roleplay.

Unlike other communities, Brian and Alex are great working as a team. The Directors hand picked all Head Administration a part of Midnight City Roleplay. All Staff members consider all options, they listen to feedback given by community members. If there isn’t a superb Staff Team, there isn’t members, which means there is no server.

Discord: Midnight City Roleplay Official Fan Server
Weazel News Website: https://news.mcrpfivem.com/

Trailer: Midnight City Roleplay Server Promotional Video (Whitelisted FiveM) | 2022 - YouTube