Looking for a 18+ Serious RP Server

Looking for a cool group thats 18+ and loves to roleplay. Interested in Police Fire and Civ.

Interested in a new British server with a great community

Check out sylvyr.net >> Low player base for the moment but looking to grow rapidly. Bring your friends!

Core Roleplay is a 16+ serious roleplay server. Weā€™ve been around for 2+ years. Worth checking it out if I donā€™t say so myself =P

Would be thrilled to have you check us out. :slight_smile:

We arenā€™t 18+ but we are only interested in the best!!!

Contact me, SneakyTurtle#5100 or Premiere Gaming Roleplay

Heyo! We are 16+ but still with a mature community. Come read our main post:

Hey Iā€™m part of a city that is low in pop but love new RPers! We are welcoming and always have a good time! The city is extremely optimized and have a lot of hidden stuff around the city! We have business open and more ready to be open when we get the pop! Itā€™s an economy based server with custom clothes and cars. All of the cars have a custom handling file fit for our city. The dev is amazing and listens to our input. We are a closed knit community and everyone gives out good RP. We are doing Christmas events and the city is all snow and christmas lights! We would love if you came over to the discord to check us out :slight_smile:

1 Like

Give us a try??

Hey there, S1RP is a new community that offers amongst the best Non-ESX roleplay out there! Check us out here!