Looking 4 Players to Role Play With

We are trying to get a good group going on a server we want to start. We obv will need civilians, police, firefighters, emt, and more. We do stream and will be adding videos to our youtube account. If this is something you wanna get down with and help out / just play with some good people then hit me back.

Hello!
I’d love to join

We have a server payed for that should be going live friday we have about 20 members and are looking to grow lmk if its something youd like

Hey! We just hit 100 members and are in beta we would love to have you https://discord.gg/sXtV7yX

send discord link :slight_smile:

Hey i whould like to rp with you guys …
also got a server with mafia and other nice stuff… more then welcome to join me

discord:

server ip:
185.249.198.38:30238

my nickname is Unitrise
name in server Steve mccain

If you guys want a server to roleplay on with your group, come check out RepublicMP!

ill send you discord link in a lil bit.

yea im about to grab a server myself 64 player 32 ram dedicated server core etc etc. but yea i would love to be a part of your server and maybe if we both get way more traffic then we are both expecting maybe we can work something out.

def will do

Cool im def willing to be a part of other server as well. I do wanna get my own server going. But i was also thinking like ive gotten several offers at joining other servers. Does running 100 plus members ever come with like a lot a lag or any issues. im thinking about getting a 64 player slot 32 ram dedicated server real time process priority etc etc. i was thinking maybe we start a big group of people who run servers so we can distribute players around 1 where we need players then certain roles could be more available as well. idk lots of question i guess. But i would still love to be a part of other servers as well its good to meet new people and make new friends and thats what im about so ill def be in touch and my friend/business partner would def prob like to be a part of it as well.

Sick that would be awesome im glad there so many people already who want to be a part of this im gonna get my server today and start setting this up ill post discord link in a lil bit.

ok so heres the discord group. I ask to just be kind to one another and respectful to each other and everyone will get along great. We got a good group of players and we play all sorts of games.

https://discordapp.com/invite/CWKbrD5 hit us up there my friend / business partner discord tag JackiChan, mine is FusedGod265 runs our discord page and we have a great group of players super respectful just all around good people. We got a big group of people who play smite and other games as well.

did u see the discord link? and whats ur discord name btw?